13

So here's part 13....so let's get into the story...🤪🤪🤪

Yoongi POV

(Jhope went away , I went to close the door and again came back.to sit beside my babygirl...)

Yoongi:- babygirl, uh um yeah.....(God why am I stuttering...shit..)
Y/N:-Y-yoongi....um...yeah...s-say....
Yoongi:- yeah babygirl....so....you wanna go on vacation???.....if not then it's ok....
Y/N:- ummm....where are we going by the way???
Yoongi:- ummm...to Busan....I mean Jungkook's and Jimin's birthplace....hihi....
Y/N:-oh!.......it's my birthplace too....hehe
Yoongi:- oooo...ok....then
Y/N:- ummm....Yoongi by the way...what's your birthplace???....is it Seoul?
Yoongi:- nah babygirl....my birthplace is
Daegu hehe...
Y/N:- ahh....I see....
Yoongi:- so...what's you decided!???
Y/N:-yeah I'll come.....
Yoongi:- really!!! Omo love you so much babygirl!!!!!
Y/N:- hehe
Yoongi:- well, I think it's pretty late, so let's sleep.... what do you say babygirl???
Y/N:- hmmmm....yeah...
Yoongi:- ummmm...Y/N...can I....uhm..yeah...aaaa...hmmm....
Y/N:- what?
Yoongi:- Can I....I.....uhmm...
Y/N:- *sighs*....hey you're saying it properly or I'm gonna sleep
Yoongi:-no listen!....can I sleep here tonight pleaseu...
Y/N:- y-
Yoongi:- see please don't deny!....I promise I won't do anything wrong!!.
.I'll only sleep beside you....pleaseu~
Y/N:- Aish!.....some times ago we both were sleeping with each other did you forget...huh?....really a dumb!!!.....and yes you can sleep...now happy?
Yoongi:- yeppeee!!!!.....omo thank you so much babygirl~....and tonight I'll make you moan loud *smirks*
Y/N:- YAH!!!!....GET OUT!!!!...YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING WITH ME!!!!!!
Yoongi:- hahaha...*laughs*...babygirl relax.....I was joking...and I'm not that type of guy ok...
Y/N:-yeah I forgave you...

*Then you both drifted off to sleep*

Time skip{12.00AM}

Yoongi:- (I felt thirsty so I woke up to drink water, and I felt I was being tightly hugged by someone as if, I'm their toy....wtf!.....I instantly turned around and saw a sleeping Y/N...)

Yoongi:- aww my cutie....hihi

(well then I kept her hands and legs down and went downstairs to bring water as my jug was empty)

(I went to the kitchen...and brought water and slept beside my love aka Y/N hehe)

Time skip {next morning}

Y/N POV

(I woke up due to pain in my stomach....ummm....but I didn't got up from the bed cause it was difficult for me to get up due to the pain....ugh...I turned around and saw Yoongi beside me sleeping like a cat...hihi....cute...but ugh!!!...this pain is killing me...I dunno what's it....but it's painful!!!ahhh!!!)

*after starring at Yoongi you went back to sleep because of your pain...then Yoongi woke up...*

Yoongi POV

(I woke up....I saw Y/N sleeping hehe...but wait why she looks like she's in pain....ok let it....)

*Then Yoongi got up and picked up the blanket which you both were sharing last night....then he got shocked...cause he saw some blood stains in your pants.....*

Yoongi POV

(Fuck....what's it on her pants....is it what called periods!!!!....shit....what should I do now....should I call her....or just let her sleep ugh!!!!)

*Then you woke up by groaning loudly in pain....which made Yoongi flinch...*

Y/N:-AHHH!!!!.....FUCK!!!!
Yoongi:- b-babygirl...he-hehe
Y/N:- what's it!!!
Yoongi:- uhmm...w-what....
Y/N:- I asked why are you shuttering!!!!....am I eating you or do I look like a monster or something else!!!!!
Yoongi:- n-no-
Y/N:- I SAID YOU DON'T FUCKING SHUTTER!!!!!
Yoongi:- ohok....(wtf...is the my Y/N...how's she speaking to me...and it's awkward that she's yelling on me....uh...ok fine...it must be because she's in pain....)
Y/N:- AAAAHHHHH *groaned loudly*
Yoongi:- omo babygirl! Are you okay!?
Y/N:-y-yeah..b-but it's paining!!!!ahhh!!!
Yoongi:- babygirl do you want to eat something or you.want something???
Y/N:- n-no...ahhh...

So it was pt.13....hope you liked it..to be continued...