Sleeping×Together

Hey guys. This the the author, so as y'all know I'm back with part 10. I hope y'all enjoy this. Thank you for supporting me guys. I love you guys. Saranghae ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Time skip {next morning}

I woke up and saw, Yoongi sleeping besides me, which made me confused a lil bit and blush at the same time but then I remembered that, last night....

Y/N POV [last night]

Fuck! it's thundering outside, and I fear it. Shit! now lights are also gone and it's all dark and also from darkness I fear. Now, what'll do ? I'm fucked up. I couldn't decide anything. I just went on finding Yoongi.

Y/N:-Yoongi, Y-yoongi where are you?p-please come, I'm scared.

I started to search for his room but I couldn't find it due to darkness everywhere so, I started crying.

Y/N:-Y-Yoongi, c-come..

I just started crying very loudly.

Yoongi POV

I was reading my novel then light went away. I started to search for flashlight but when I was walking, I heard Y/N was crying, which made me crazy.I ran to her and saw that Y/N was sitting on floor and sobbing endlessly and calling my name. I was so broken. I just rushed  towards her and hugged her tightly.

Yoongi:- babygirl! Omo what happened to you!? Why are you crying hmm? See I'm here. Now please stop crying. I can't see tears in your eyes. Please.

Y/N POV

I was sobbing endlessly but soon I heard Yoongi's voice which made me relive a lil bit but still I was scared of thunderstorm. Soon Yoongi reached me and I saw Yoongi was so much worried for me. He came and hugged me tightly. I felt his warmth. It was so comfy.

Y/N:-Y-Yoongi....

Yoongi:- hmmm babygirl.

Y/N:-I...I'm...scared.....p-please s-save...me...

Yoongi:-shhhh nothing will happen. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you.

Then Yoongi carried me to my room and led me in my bed.

Yoongi was about to go but, I held his hand. He turned around to meet my red and puffy eyes.

Yoongi:- babygirl, what happened? Do you need something?

Y/N:-yeah, please sleep with me tonight, please don't deny please I'm really scared that I can't sleep alone tonight.

Yoongi:- uhmm, ok Y/NI'll sleep with you tonight.

Y/N POV [now]

Ahhhhh last night we slept with each other aish it's embarrassing. My cheeks just become tomato. I glanced beside and found Yoongi is sleeping peacefully so, I decided to stare at him for sometime.

After a few minutes,

Yoongi POV

I woke up because I felt that someone is staring at me I slowly opened my eyes to see Y/N staring at me with her beautiful doe eyes, which made me panicked and I screamed.

Yoongi:- AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Y/N:-omo! what happened!? why are you yelling in the morning?

Yoongi:-ahhhh babygirl you ah why were you looking at me like that? You know, it made me a bit scared.

Y/N:-hehe sorryyyyy

Yoongi:- yeah yeah, by the way~

I smirked

Y/N:-what?

Yoongi:- why were you starring at me for that long?

Y/N:-I....I....uhmm.....

I saw her blushing. Aww how cute. Lemme tease her more. I chuckled.

Yoongi: Awww my babygirl looks so cute while blushing hmm..

Y/N:-N-No I'm not, and you! Stop teasing me!

Yoongi:- okkkk babygirl hahahaha

Time skip

Yoongi:- babygirl.......you wanted to meet your appa right?
Y/N:- yes!!!.....so are you going now!!!....of not then when are we going!?...say quick....I wanna meet my appa!!!....I miss him very much...
Yoongi:omo....relax....babygirl....ummmm now...we're going...hehe....and after listening it...don't jump here and there like a 5 year kid ok hahaha...*laughs*
Y/N:-yah!....don't make of me !
Yoongi:- OkOk babygirl......so now...let's go...
Y/N:-yesss!!!!

So it was pt.10...hope you liked it....to be continued....