A×Love×Confession

Hey guys. This the the author, so as y'all know I'm back with part 7. I hope y'all enjoy this. Thank you for supporting me guys. I love you guys. Saranghae ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Y/N POV

I didn't had any idea what'd Yoongi ask, but when he asked me the question, I froze in my place. I couldn't understand what to reply.

Yoongi:- So, Y/N, my question is, Do you love me?

Y/N:-W-what?!

Yoongi:- I know Y/N, I'm asking this question in a very awkward time but, please I wanna know that you love me back or not.

He asked me with his pleading eyes. I still couldn't understand what to reply. Did I fall for him? I honestly don't know if it's love or not so I remained silent.

Yoongi:- Y/N please...if you don't love me then just say me I'll go forever from you life. I don't want to hurt you, infact I never wanted to.

I still didn't knew what to do so I remained again silent as well. Then Yoongi sighed and started to go away. I should be happy because finally I'm free but,...
I felt sad, I don't know why I wanted to stop him and keep him with me forever. I wasn't sure what was this feeling?
Is this what they call love?
I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to stop him.

Yoongi's POV

I asked her twice but she remained silent. I guess she hates me. I should let her free now. Already for me she got gunshot. I don't want her to get hurt again for me. So I decided to leave. I sighed and started to walk away but...
She spoke up.

Y/N:- Y-Yoongi, please don't leave me. I know you love me with your all heart but until now I couldn't figure it out whether I loved you or not but, now I just realized that I love you when you started to walk away from me. Please Yoongi I don't want you to go. Please stay with me. Please...

Her words made me stop walking. I couldn't believe my ears. Did she just?...  Did she just said she loves me back?!
Oh my God ! Finally the love of my life loves me back. I was so happy that I hugged her tightly and started to jump like kids.

Y/N's POV

Suddenly Yoongi stopped on his tracks and turned around. Then he smiled widely and rushed towards me just to hug me tightly like there's no tomorrow. He then started to jump like kids. I couldn't help but just laughed at his cuteness. I never knew Mafias could be this cute.

*Doctor comes in*

Doctor:-Miss Y/N, you're discharged. You can go home now.

Yoongi:- ok thank you so much doctor.

Doctor:- yeah welcome.

Then Yoongi took me home. I started to walk towards my room but, I felt my body's lifting up my some external force. Then I realized it was none other then Mr. Min Yoongi, who was carrying me somewhere in his arms.

Y/N:- ummm Yoongi? Mind to say where are you taking me?

Yoongi:- of course to your room? Where else do you think I'd take you?

Y/N:- no! I mean, I can walk by my own you know?

Yoongi:- Silly girl, don't you know you just got back after a surgery hmm? You shouldn't walk too much. So I'll have to carry you.

Wait did he just called me a silly?! What the fuck? I ain't silly. Ugh, I'm so pissed off right nowhere

Then he placed me on the bed and led me down and kept my head on the pillow. He then covered me with a blanket, kissed on my forehead and said goodnight. He went away switching off the lights and closing the door. I then drifted off to sleep.

Morning Time

I was sleeping peacefully but then I felt someone's shaking my body incase to wake me up. But I didn't felt like waking up so I just threw pillow at the person.

Yoongi:- yahhhh wake up sleepyhead! How much you'll sleep?!

Y/N:- what's your problem hmm? Lemme sleep....mmm....

Yoongi:- It's already 10 AM you've to wake up Y/N! And I've made breakfast for you and after eating the breakfast you've to take medicines.

Y/N:- Go away~ don't disturb me and my beauty sleep.

Yoongi:- yahhh...ok wait I've a better plan to wake you up.

Then I felt tickles on my stomach. I realized he was tickling me. I laughed so hard.

Y/N:- YAH STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHA

Yoongi:- when I said to wake up you didn't listened to me did you? No right! Now suffer.

He started to tickle even hard.

Y/N:- PLEASE STOP I'M UP! I'M UP!!!

Then he stopped and I breathed hard.

Yoongi:- ok now go to washroom and get freshen up hmm? And yeah, come quick and eat.

I nodded and went to get freshen up. I came back wearing a bath robe. Yoongi was on the bed, doing something with his laptop. I saw my breakfast on the night stand. I slowly walked towards my closet and grabbed a comfy cloth for me. I turned around and my head hit something hard. I rubbed my nose while hissing.

Yoongi:- what were you doing inside from that time hmm?

I lift my head up to see a little bit angry Yoongi.

Y/N:- of course I was refreshing myself as you said.

Yoongi:- I know, but how much time did it took you to come outside huh?! Do you even know that you were inside there for 2 fucking hours?! You know you're not well. You need to take medicines right then how could you be-

____________....

So this was part 7. I just edited it to make it better. Guys read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Bye y'all, see y'all soon in part 8. Have a nice day. <( ̄︶ ̄)>