Learning×To×Cook

Hey guys. This the the author, so as y'all know I'm back with part 9. I hope y'all enjoy this. Thank you for supporting me guys. I love you guys. Saranghae ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Y/N POV

I was busy in my thoughts suddenly I saw a hand infront of my face. I saw it was Yoongi. Then I realized for how long I was watching him. I face again got red. Yoongi must've noticed it? Shit.

Yoongi:- yah I am teaching you how to cook, and you're not even listening to me. Such a bad student.

Y/N:- yahh for your kind information I ain't a bad student ok? In school I was every teacher's favorite hah...

Yoongi:- yeah yeah, maybe those teachers were really dumb.

Y/N:- Yah! How dare you to call my teachers dumb hmm?

Yoongi:- I'll call what'll you do?

Y/N:- Yoongi!

Yoongi:- Y/N!

Few moments later....

After fighting for almost 30 minutes. We both just laughed at each other.

Yoongi's POV

Finally we both completed cooking. The food was ready. It looked so appetizing. I arranged our tables and the plates. Then I served both of us food. We ate. And for real, the food was the best!

Y/N:- wow~ it's so moreish. By the way, thanks a lot for this food Yoongi-ah.

She smiled. I smiled back and spoke.

Yoongi:- no need to thank me babygirl. Just eat and be happy hmm?

She nodded and continued eating and I just chuckled.

Y/N:-by the way where are others?

Yoongi:- umm, they've a mission so, they went there.

Y/N:-ohok...

Yoongi:- don't worry they'll come back in 2-3 days.

Baekhyun POV

I'm just surprised that, why that girl Y/N saved Yoongi? He kidnapped her but still she saved his life. I was busy is my thoughts but sehun interrupted me.

Sehun:-Hyung? you're again in your thoughts?

Baekhyun:-yeah Sehun. Well can you spy on that Yoongi and Y/N?

Sehun:-yeah sure hyung but...

Baekhyun :-but what ?

Sehun:-Yoongi...I understand but Y/N?

Baekhyun:-ummm just because I'm suspicious about her so yeah, you gotta spy on both of them.

Sehun:-ok hyung I'll spy on them.
Baekhyun:-good

Y/N POV

After eating, Yoongi went somewhere, I guess to his work and I went back to my room.Then I started thinking about my appa, which made me sad and my eyes started getting teary.

Y/N:-Appa, I miss you I wish, I could meet you now, but I can't.

I started crying slowly, remembering some sweet memories, suddenly I heard the door opening and Yoongi spoke.

Yoongi:- babygirl uhh I'm really exhausted today~

Y/N:-o-oh hi Yoongi, hahahaha you exhausted? Then you should take rest!

I suddenly try to hide my tears and then Yoongi slowly comes and he sat beside me.

Yoongi POV

Yoongi:- hey babygirl.

Y/N:- y-yeah.

Yoongi:-you're crying?

Y/N:-n-no Yoongi! Who said I'm crying hmm? See I'm n-not crying.

Yoongi:- don't lie babygirl, I can see it in your eyes.

I just stayed silent. He sighed and held my hands. He slowly intertwined our fingers. I rested my head on his shoulder.

Yoongi:- so, why are you crying? Hmm?

Y/N:-....

I didn't answer and finally I tear fell down on his shoulder.

Yoongi:- If I'm not wrong, then you're missing your appa right babygirl?

I lifted my head from his shoulder and stared at him with my red and puffy eyes.

Y/N:-how did you know?

He just sighed and wiped my tears softly.

Yoongi:- I love you that's why I can understand you well.

I hugged him and cried. He caressed my back calming me down. Then he said something which made me chuffed.

Yoongi:- ok, I understand you miss him. Fine you can meet him.

Y/N:- OMG REALLY!!! YAYYYY

I started jumping and started dancing in happiness. Yoongi just laughed.

Yoongi:- Hahahaha you're really funny Y/N.

Y/N:-so when are we going?

Yoongi:-umm tomorrow can we? cause today it's already evening.

Y/N:-ok! Yay~~ ookie dokie yo! Is that true? Yass! Okey dokey yo!

I started singing and dancing again and Yoongi just laughed hard.

Yoongi:- yahhh stop already I'll die by laughing hahahaha

____________....

So this was part 9. I just edited it to make it better. Guys read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Bye y'all, see y'all soon in part 10. Have a nice day. <( ̄︶ ̄)>