A×Sudden×Shock : Gunshot

Hey guys. This the the author, so as y'all know I'm back with part 6. I hope y'all enjoy this. Thank you for supporting me guys. I love you guys. Saranghae ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Y/N POV

It's already passed 3hrs, and that Yoongi hasn't came yet. Fuck Yoongi where the hell did you went? Why aren't you coming back yet hmm? Do you even know how much I'm worrying about you? Omg! What if something bad happened to you. I shooked my head and started to pray for him to get back here safely.

Yoongi POV

We and EXO started fighting. Just wait Y/N , I'm coming soon. Just lemme win the fight from these bastardsz them I'll be with you.

Baekhyun:-Yoongi, lastly you'll lose, aww poor you.

Yoongi:-hah! Stop saying the thing which can't be happen in this birth.

Suho:-don't worry hyung we'll help you to defeat this Yoongi.

Baekhyun:-yes Suho my dear...I know you all will help me.

We both were fighting. Everything was going well but- I did a mistake. My gun fell down and unforgivable before I grab it, Xiumin noticed it and grabbed it and pointed it towards me. Fuck. All of the EXOs started laughing. My members tried to come to me but...they stopped them saying they'll shoot me if they come. I really lost hope. I thought this would be my last day. I really love Y/N but unfortunately I couldn't get her cause today I'll die. I just closed my eyes and started to remember my moments with Y/N in these mere 3 months. Now I was ready to meet the death.

Xiumin:-hahahaha! Poor Yoongi...now be ready to die.

Y/N POV

It's been 5 hours now. I can't just sit and wait here anymore. I need to go and see how's Yoongi. I escaped through the windows as his mens were outside my door who will never allow me to go see the fight. After sometime I reached there and, what I saw made me numb. One guy's pointing gun towards Yoongi. I felt dizzy, without thinking anything I just dashed there and stand infront of Yoongi.

*gunshot*

Yoongi POV

I was going through all my memories. Then I heard gunshot, but I didn't felt any pain I wonder why? Then I opened and eyes and what I saw, my eyes couldn't believe it. My felt my whole world crushing down. I saw the one and only love of my life was on the ground, suffering in pain. Blood flowing through her body. I couldn't wait anymore I ran towards her and put her head on my lap.

Y/N:- Y-Yoongi, I-I  just-

She fainted.

Yoongi:-Y/N nooo! Please open your eyes don't leave me like this!

I quickly took Y/N to hospital panicking.

In Hospital

Yoongi:-doctor please help me!

Doctor:-what happened!

Yoongi:-please do something my Y/N got shoot!

Doctor:-ok don't worry dear. We'll do her surgery, you just wait here.

I was a crying mess right now. I just couldn't process anything. I fell down on my knees as I saw Y/N was inside fighting with death.

Then after few minutes the doctor came.

Yoongi:-Doctor! Is my Y/N ok?!

Doctor:-don't worry, she's now out of danger and you can go inside to meet her.

Yoongi:-Thank God my Y/N is fine..

I just sighed in relief and went inside. I saw her sleeping peacefully. I slowly sat beside her without making any noise incase, I wanted her to rest. I stared at her face with my teary eyes and caressed her cheeks slowly with my trembling hands.

Yoongi:- Y/N, dear love, why did you do this? Why did you saved me? Why didn't you let me die hmm? I did many bad things to you

Yoongi:- Y/N, dear love, why did you do this? Why did you saved me? Why didn't you let me die hmm? I did many bad things to you. Then why did you saved me? I really don't deserve you. I'm really sorry, for me today you end up like this.

I started crying hard. One piece of my tear fell on her face which made her woke up.

Y/N:-Y-Yoongi...?

Oh my God!  Finally she opened her eyes! I was so happy I hugged her and cried my eyes out.

Yoongi:- Y/N, my love finally you're up! I'm really sorry for me you got the gunshot...

Y/N:-....uhm, Y-Yoongi..stop sobbing, it doesn't suits to a Mafia like you.

She said while hugging me back and caressing my back. I felt relieved and stopped crying.

Yoongi:- Y/N...

I broke the hug and looked straight into her eyes as I spoke.

Y/N:- y-yes Yoongi?

Yoongi:- Can I ask you something?

Y/N:- y-yeah sure why not?

Yoongi:- so...

____________....

So this was part 6. I just edited it to make it better. Guys read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Bye y'all, see y'all soon in part 7. Have a nice day. <( ̄︶ ̄)>