20

So here's pt.20...so let's get into the story🤪🤪🤪

Yoongi POV

(I went inside then I saw my babygirl...locked with chains and her mouth is closed by a tape and she's unconscious. I felt hurt when I saw her like that I was about to go to her but...that Baekhyun and exo came and stopped my way...)

Baekhyun:- oh! Hii Yoongi, you're most welcome *smirks*
Yoongi:- please.....leave my babygirl....you have hostility with me!!! Then why are you doing this with my babygirl.....see she's innocent....please say what you want from me but leave her...*pleads*
Baekhyun:- awww....but if I say I want.....𝐘/𝐍....huh? *smirks*
Yoongi:- BAEKHYUN YOU!!!!!!! *was about to puch baekhyun but Sehun and Chanyeol members hold him and baekhyun laughs*
Baekhyun:- hahaha awww poor Yoongi *smirks*
Yoongi:- I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU, YOU BASTARD AND! IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY BABYGIRL THEN YOU'RE 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃!!!
Baekhyun:-yeah yeah let's see who dies....

*Then baekhyun goes to you and touches your cheeks and Yoongi screams but couldn't do anything cause....Sehun and Chanyeol cuffed his hands....*

Yoongi:- AHHHHH!!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!!!!!

*Then Baekhyun was about to touch you but bts came inside and started fighting with exo. Then jimin came and released Yoongi. Then he went to you.*

Yoongi:- b-babygirl*getting teary*.....BABYGIRL!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!*crying*
Yoongi:- babygirl....I know I'm very bad....I did bad with you...if I wouldn't have fought with you then you would've not been kidnapped...it's all my fault!!!!*sobbing*

*Then a drop of tear fell on your cheeks then you slowly opened your eyes and spoke*

Y/N:- Y-Yoongi....
Yoongi:- babygirl....omo!!!! You woke up!!! Ahhh....I'm so so so happy!!!! *smiles widely and kisses your face*
Y/N:- ahhh...stop it already Yoongi....
Yoongi:- hehe ok babygirl~~~

Meanwhile Baekhyun POV

( I was busy in fighting with bts then I saw Yoongi was Y/N laughing and talking....I felt angry then I grabbed a gun and went to them)

Baekhyun:- Yoongi! Now you're dead!!! Hahaha this time you won't be saved....

*Then suddenly Y/N gets up and grabs a gun quickly and before baekhyun does something she 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦....*

Yoongi POV

( I can't believe....my babygirl k-kill a person!? Like wtf happened...I'm Jungshook....lol)

*All were looking at Y/N being Jungshook meanwhile other exo members went to Beakhyun's dead body....and cried*

Y/N:- I...ummm
Yoongi:- b-babygirl....you...
Y/N:- yes I did...
Yoongi:- but how....I mean why?
Y/N:- Ummm....it's because.....I l-love you....and if anyone will try to hurt to I'll kill them....hehe
Yoongi:- wow I'm Jungshook....lol hehe....
Y/N:- hihi....

*Then you and bts went home and you went to your room and changed into these*

*You couldn't sleep so....you decided to read some books. After sometime Yoongi came and spoke*

Yoongi:- babygirl~~~
Y/N:- hmmm
Yoongi:- I've a gift for you~~~
Y/N:- what's it?
Yoongi:- ummm....guess~~~
Y/N:- uh, just say it already I can't guess.......😑
Yoongi:- hehe ok...so the gift is...
Y/N:- what?
Yoongi:- we're getting married next week!!!!!
Y/N:- what! Really!?...omo I'm so happy~~~
Yoongi:- hehe me too....ok fine now sleep I'm also going...
Y/N:- nooooo waittttt~~~
Yoongi:- what?....
Y/N:- sleep with me~~~*pout*
Yoongi:- ummm ok...

*Then for sometime you both played pillow fight then after getting tired you both slept*

Next Week~

Y/N:- please do my hair quick.....uh I can't wait anymore to marry my love...hehe~
Makeup artist:- ok mam....I'll do it quickly...
Y/N:- yesss....

*Then the makeup artist completed doing your makeup and hair....then Your appa came inside*

This is what you look

Y/N:- appa! Omo I'm so much happy Appa:- me too

Appa:- me too...ok now let's go...cause Yoongi maybe waiting....
Y/N:- yes...hihi *blushes*

Y/N POV

(As I walked down the aisle I saw Yoongi was standing there smiling widely at me....and as I looked at him...I also smiled a lil bit....)

Yoongi looked like this

(then finally I reached to Yoongi lol that aisle is really a long way tho

(then finally I reached to Yoongi lol that aisle is really a long way tho...uh I'm exhausted)

Yoongi POV

(When I saw Y/N I just lost in her beauty.....I didn't realized she came beside me so fast.....when I realized I blushed but didn't shown it to anyone...then we made an eye contact with each other and after some seconds we both smiled at each other)

Priest:- so Mr. Min Yoongi Will you take Kim Y/N as your-
Yoongi:- YES!!!! I DO!!!!

*All first looked shocked at Yoongi and then laughed and you chuckled a little bit and Yoongi blushed...*

Priest:- ok then Ms. Kim Y/N wil-
Y/N:- YES OF COURSE!!! I DO!!!

*All laughed again and you both blushed then looked at each other and smiled*

Priest:- ok, you both excited couples, you both can kiss each other....

*Then Yoongi started getting close to your face to kiss you then you closed your eyes and you both kissed. Everybody clapped and cheered for you*

Time Skip~

Yoongi POV

*All were congratulating us....I was in fact super happy that I finally got married to my love....then I saw Y/N coming to me. Within I blink my eyes once she reached and hugged me so tightly that it was even difficult to breathe....I can't even express my condition 🥴. Then she whispered something in my ears which made be blush hard*

Y/N:- babyboy...aaahhh I can't wait anymore....let's go to our room....*wishers seductively*
Yoongi:- ahh...ummm...yeah... hehe*blushes*
Y/N:- and you know what tonight I'll be very wild*bites her lips seductively*
Yoongi:- babygirl you did a very big mistake by seducing me....now you'll be punished tonight....*smirks*
Y/N:- yes I'm ready to be punished daddy~*licks her lips*

                       ~𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃~