16

So here's pt.16....so let's get into the story...🤪🤪🤪

Time skip{3 hrs later}

*You woke up...and saw..Yoongi beside you sleeping....you started gazing at him...*

Y/N POV

(Awww my Yoongi is so cute....hehe...)

*Then you started and caressing his cheeks and then cupped his cheeks for some time...then brust into laughter as he was looking so funny...*

Y/N:-( my babyboy....you're the best thing that I've got...in my life...I wish...we'll love each other like this throughout our life) *smiles*

(Then I went outside of my room...and reached where all were there...then...
Smash!!!!...
I felt a water balloon thrown on me...wtf!?....when I look up....I saw Jungkook threw that....I got super angry cause he made me wet and I have to change my clothes fucking again!!...)

Jungkook:- N-noona....I-I'm-
Y/N:- YOU!!!!!!!
Jungkook:- s-sorr-
Y/N:- YOU WAIT!!!!....
Jungkook:- N-no noona...it was for that shorty...n-not f-for you....but it hit you...cause you were crossing that time....
Y/N:- whatever!!!...wait today I'll beat your ass up!!!

*Then you started chasing Jungkook in case to beat him...*

Meanwhile Yoongi POV

(I was sleeping peacefully in bed...but I heard That My babygirl is yelling at someone...fuck, what happened to my babygirl lemme go and see there. I went and saw....living room was all messed up....while only maknae line and Y/N were there.Y/N was all wet and chasing Jungkook while Jimin and Taehyung were playing with water balloons...fuck...)

Yoongi:- EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!(I yelled...and Taehyung and Jimin stopped...but Y/N and Jungkook didn't...ugh...)

(I went to Y/N and carried her up in bridal style and as she was wet I wrapped a big towel around her and it fitted her well...lol....and I took her to our bedroom...)

Meanwhile Baekhyun POV

Baekhyun:- so....as planned tomorrow we'll kidnap Y/N...ok!
Sehun:- yes hyung....
Chanyeol:- it'll be fun hyung haha...
Baekhyun:- yeah of course....afterall I want this Yoongi to fail in everything....and now I want Y/N at any cost!!!
Sehun:- woah....hyung....
Baekhyun:- yeah....*smirks*

Jimin POV

(We maknae line....were playing with water balloons and Jungkook threw one towards my direction...but...I saw Y/N coming there....me and Jungkook tried to say her to save herself.....but...too late....it already hit her....and she became wet....and got angry and started chasing Jungkook to beat him....I almost chuckled at her and me a Tae started playing again.....but then Yoongi hyung came and yelled....which made me and tae flinch...then we both stopped but....Jungkook and Y/N didn't stopped....So Yoongi hyung went to her...and carried her in bridal style to their bedroom....)

Jungkook:- hyungie and Noona.....ahhh...so cute...
Jimin:- yeah....you're right...just made for each other.....
Taehyung:- yessss....but boys...let's get to the game again!!!....it was really fun...
Jimin and Jungkook:- yesssss!!!!

*Then they started playing again.....*

Y/N POV

(I was chasing Jungkook but Yoongi came and yelled.....I was so busy in chasing him...so I didn't listened my babyboy's voice.......then I felt someone carried me....and wrapped me with a towel which fitted me well.....ugh...I saw it was none other than my babyboy. Well then he carried me in bridal style to our bedroom....and slowly placed me on bed...and slept beside me...)

Yoongi:- babygirl.....hmmm...
Y/N:- yeah....Yoongi say...
Yoongi:- do you know you look so gorgeous while being wet *smirk*
Y/N:- yah!...at least don't tease me~*blushes*

(Then suddenly Yoongi hovered over me....I got confused....Then....my soul left my body.....when I realized that....Yoongi's hands went beneath my wet shirt!!!!!)

So it was pt.16...hope you liked it...to be continued....