18

So here's part 18....so let's get into the story...🤪🤪🤪

Time skip{morning}

Yoongi POV

( I was walking......and went to mine and my babygirl's room to wake her up cause it's already 9.00 and that sleepy ass is sleeping....)

*Then Yoongi coming and infront of the room he saw your bras and panties on floor which he had thrown last night.....he took them in his hands and blushed hard*

(Uh....why did I took them....fuck)

* he just kept them there and went inside, he saw you were wearing one of his long shirt and one of your panties....he went towards you and hugged you*

Yoongi:- hey! Babygirl!
Y/N:- uhmmm Yooongi....
Yoongi:- yessss

*Then his hands went under your shirt....you looked at him....he was smiling widely*

Y/N:- uhmmm....I'm hungry...
Yoongi:- oh yeah let's g-go...
Y/N:- yasss...and make me food please *pout*
Yoongi:- ok...*sigh*
Y/N:- yepee!!!

*Then you both came the kitchen and Yoongi started cooking....you just sat on the slap of the kitchen and scrolled through your phone.*

Y/N:- babyboyyy~
Yoongi:- hmmm...
Y/N:- is the food ready~~~
Yoongi:- uh...no...wait for some time...
Y/N:- uhhh!!! How many times!!!
Yoongi:- Aish!!! 5 more mins...
Y/N:- ok...

*Then after 15 mins Yoongi completed making food then you both ate. Then you both decided to go to beach to enjoy cause other members had already went so you two also went*

In beach

*Yoongi brought a dress for you so, we wore that then went outside to the beach*

*This is what you wore*

*Then you went outside and called Yoongi

*Then you went outside and called Yoongi....when he looked at you his jaw almost dropped.*

Yoongi POV

( I was having fun and playing with other members by water but then Y/N came by wearing the swimsuit that I brought for her.....ahhh se was looking super sexy....my Jaw almost dropped.)

Y/N:- ummmm Yoongi?
Yoongi:-......
Y/N:- Yoongi???!
Yoongi:-......
Y/N:- MIN YOONGI!!!!!???!!! COME BACK TO EARTH!!!!
Yoongi:- y-yeah....hehe...are you saying something babygirl???
Y/N:- uhmmmm...I was asking that can I swin?
Yoongi:- uhmmm....yeah! Why not hehe...
Y/N:- omo thanks!!!!
Yoongi:- hehe...

*Then you went to swim and Yoongi just kept starring at you.....but Then Jungkook interrupted him*

Jungkook:- suga hyungie~ where are you looking hmmm...*smirk*
Yoongi:- yah!!! Don't tease me !!!! I'm your hyung!!!*blushes*
Jungkook:- okkkk suga hyung~~~

*Then bts started playing again and you were swimming in water....then one boy came to you*

Boy:- hello baby *smirk*
Y/N:- ummm who are you?
Boy:-maybe your new boyfriend..*smirks*
Y/N:- ummm sorry I don't know you

* Then you started to go away but that boy held your hands you struggled to free yourself but them Yoongi came and freed your hands from that boy*

Boy:-hey! Who do you think you're huh?
Yoongi:- hmmmm...me?
Boy:- yes! You!
Yoongi:- well, I'm her fiance....
Boy:- w-what?!
Yoongi:- yeah....
Boy:- s-sorry hehe....gotta go...bye!!!
Yoongi:- no! Wait first say her sorry!!!
Boy:- o-ohok...sorry noona..
Y/N:- it's ok...
Yoongi:- hmmm go now....

*Then that boy left and Yoongi started scolding you...and you both started fighting them you got angry and went to your hotel...and Yoongi went to his members angrily....*

Y/N POV

( uhhh!!!!! How dare him to scold me huh!?....ahhh whatever gotta go take a shower.....I'm exhausted lol...)

*Then you went to bathroom and came after 5 mins...and saw someone on your bed....you got scared....then when he turned around you got more scared....cause it was baekhyun!!!!*

Y/N:- Yah!!! Leave me alone you bastard!!!!
Baekhyun:- well you're coming with me....
Y/N:- wai-

*Then someone injected you something which made you faint. Then they took you with them to somewhere.*

So it was pt.18....hope you liked it....to be continued...