chapter II

TARA'S POV

Now I agreed to go with this monster so I came along with this guy outside of my house to his car. Then suddenly this guy nodded to one of his men. I knew it wasn't a pure nod, something was fishy. I was busy in my thoughts when one of his men came and to my surprise injected something in my neck, which unfortunately made me pass out right there.

Time Skip

I woke up in an unknown room.

Where am I? why I'm here? which place is this? Am I lost here...ahh. Where's my father? I don't remember anything ahh.

I was again busy in thinking, that's when I heard a knock on the door. I was really scared.

Tara:-y-yes please come in

I almost stuttered in fear.

Niam: hello babygirl. Hope you slept well huh?

He said with a disgusting smirk as he come inside the room.

Tara:- You Motherfucker! What do you want huh?!

Niam:-Relax babygirl, I just want you as my wife forever.

Tara:-WHAT?! I'LL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE! UNDERSTAND YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

I yelled too loud.

Niam:-OK then baby girl it seems like you don't love your father. Awww so sad. Poor old man.

Tara:-what do you mean ?

The fuck does he meaned? I don't love my father? What the hell?

Niam:-I mean that, if you'll be not mine, then I'll kill your father.

Tara:-please no leave my father alone!

When I heard this, I felt like my whole world crushing down. No he must be lying! He can't kill my father! I started crying.

Niam:-aww babygirl, don't be a crybaby now again. I hate when you cry.

Tara:-please I beg you, please leave me and my appa alone.

Niam:-No way ! he has taken my money and he has to pay it! if you'll not become mine then I'll kill your father. So babygirl, the choice is of yours.

Tara:- F-fine but please don't hurt my father. I've only him after my mom was died in a car accident.

I said while wiping my tears. Yes I really miss my mom.

Niam:-fine babygirl, as you wish.

As we both were talking suddenly walked in our room. I could definitely say he was handsome.

NIAM's POV

I was talking with Tara, but, my fellow member Cameron came in and interrupted us.

Cameron:-Niam dude the Mafia group EXAL is planning to attack us this week!

TARA's POV

Oh, so his name his Niam but who's the unknown man who interrupted us while taking?

Niam:-oh fuck- but no problem Cameron, I'll soon defeat those pathetic Mafias.

Oh so that unknown man's name is Cameron. I was wondering about the room but the Niam guy interrupted me.

Niam :-Umm babygirl I think you're hungry. So will you like to come with me to eat food with members?

Tara:- ye-yes

I just stuttered again went to the dining room with Niam and Cameron.

Then I saw there one man was cooking and others were sitting on the table waiting for that man to cook.

Niam:-So, I think the food is ready ?

Man1:-ummm no Niamwait for few minutes then it'll be ready.

Man2:-Ahhhh~ this dude is so slow while making foods.

Man1:- Yah Tark ! You better mind your business. You should not talk like this with me.

Man3:-ahh Lucas please do it quick. Can't you see we're starving!

Man 1:- you guys are gonna eat my brain rather than food with your little chirpings.

Cameron:- oh just say that you're old. Why wasting time making dumb excuses?

Cameron really speaks in a very sarcastic way which makes that guy red in anger.

Man 1 :-hey you punk do you think that you'll be young forever huh?

All of them laughed except that guy and me...