Did×He×Kissed?

Hey guys. This the the author, so as y'all know I'm back with part 4. I hope y'all enjoy this. Thank you for supporting me guys. I love you guys. Saranghae ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Y/N POV

All finished eating, then yoongi took me to my room. I was fearing as hell cause I was thinking that yoongi might do something with me.
Fuck I'm really scared now. Hope this guy doesn't do anything with me. I just bit my lower lip and kept walking.

Yoongi took me to my room and said me to sleep. I was a bit relieved after hearing this but the happiness didn't last long. I was about to close the door but yoongi came inside and now I was fearing as fuck.

Y/N:-h-hey yoongi would you please go I've to sleep you know.

Yoongi:-ummmm babygirl, I was thinking I should sleep here with you.

He said with a evil smirk and I felt my face burning up.

Y/N:-NO!!GO AWAY!

I yelled at him.

Yoongi:-relax babygirl~

He said with the same smirk.

Then yoongi slowly starts to move towards me but everytime he takes a step forward, I take a step backward and soon he pinned me in the wall then he was about to kiss me but....

*knock knock*

Yoongi:-UGH!! FUCK why now!?!

He shouted hard, showing his aggressive voice and the displeased face. But thank God I'm saved. I just sighed in relief.

Yoongi:-who's it come in!

The maid came in with a pair of clothes in her hands.

Maid:-Mr.Min you said me to bring warm clothes for miss Y/N. so I've brought those for her.

Yoongi:- uhh, ok fine! Keep them there and get lost right now before I fire you!

Maid:-yes Mr.Min!

The maid left. I could see Yoongi was so pissed off right now that he could he someone.

Yoongi:- fuck. Ok Y/N listen, these are some clothes for you to wear. Wear them. I'll go out for a while hmm?

Y/N:-o-ok.

The dress he gave me was pretty cute. I really liked it. This is what I wore.

I came out of the washroom and as I saw yoongi was not inside the room, I decided to sleep because I was too tired

Yoongi POV

I had to deal with some mafia groups out here so I had to leave Y/N alone and now I've killed all of them. Finally I can go home.I went home and then to Y/N's room and saw her sleeping peacefully so I decided not to disturb her so I went to my room to sleep.

Time skip {next day}

Y/N POV

I was sleeping but then sunrays fall on me which made me woke up. I woke up and decided to do my morning routine then after bathing I came out with my bath robe. I saw a pair of clothes laying on the bed. I guessed that yoongi kept those here so I wore those.
I was really hungry so I decided to go downstairs.
I went downstairs and saw Jin cooking so I decided to help him.

Y/N POV

Y/N:-Jin oppa, can I help you with cooking?

Jin:-no it's ok. I'm ok with cooking you go and sit on dinning table. I'll just prepare your food.

Y/N:-uhh, nevermind oppa but where are the others?

Jin:-they've eaten already and gone to do the meeting and after cooking for you. I'll go to the meeting too.

Y/N:-ooh!

Jin:- yes, and now come and sit here and eat.

Then I sat on the table and Jin cooked me food. It was really delicious. Then he left. I ate everything and went to my room.

After 3 months

Yoongi POV

I really had an important meeting today. Now I'm completely exhausted. I need to relax. I wonder what Y/n must be doing?. I've completed the meeting so now I can meet her. Let's go to her room and have some fun. I smirked at my thought and went to her room. I saw her sleeping. I just sat beside her and started adorning her features. She was really beautiful.

____________....

So this was part 4. I just edited it to make it better. Guys read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Bye y'all, see y'all soon in part 5. Have a nice day. <( ̄︶ ̄)>