The Jackson Series: Book 4!

The 4th book in The Jackson Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book!

If you're interested to read more about the Jackson family, check out His Sunshine on my profile!

This book is also on Inkitt! Download the app by clicking on the link in my bio/announcement posts. Follow my profile and put my book in your reading list.

Excerpt:

Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she grabs it with both hands. She leaves her old life behind and makes the move to Dallas, Texas with her daughter Aria.

It's not long before she bumps into Theodore Jackson and realizes that he's everything she's been looking for.

But the past she left behind finds her again and is relentless in wanting to stick around. As she tries to do what's right lines are blurred and everything spins out of control.

It's now up to her to either protect those that she loves or let it all explode.

***

"What can I say? Food is one of my weaknesses."

"And what are the others?" I ask while highly aware that he's backed me up against my car.

"Hmm..." He trails off as his arms rest on either side of my body. He steps closer until our lips are just a breath away and my heart starts to race in anticipation. "Your gorgeous eyes that take my breath away...your sweet smile that can bring me to my knees...your touch that drives me crazy -"

"Theo..." I shake my head as a fierce blush heats my cheeks.

He leans in and pulls me against him by my waist. I release a shaky breath when the need to kiss him becomes overwhelming. "I could go on forever darlin."

Unable to help myself I press my lips to his. He groans huskily before tangling his fingers in my hair. I hesitantly bite down on his bottom lip before soothing the sting. His reaction is instant as he hoists me up onto his waist. My back hits my car door as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Get some brother!"