Prologue

Under the visible crescent shaped of the waning moon, a lady disrupted the gloomy breeze and deafening silence with her ear-piercing noises for hours now... As she gritted her teeth and gripped tight the pillow under her head, she let out her final moan and delivered a new life to this magical yet mysterious world.

A faint whimper then escaped from her mouth as exhaustion engulfed the body of the new entitled mother. She glances at the woman standing next to her left, dearly holding her newborn baby.

"It's a boy!" The nurse informed, a blissful smile crept upon the nurse's face as slowly, the jet-black haired baby moved up his eyelids revealing his hooded shaped, dark brown eyes. The nurse happily caresses the chick of the boy in her arms. 

For a moment, joy and triumph rushed through the nurse's body; but suddenly, her expression broke down and melted onto confusion then terror.

The heartbeat of the mother pounds so fast as she too felt the sudden change of mood, "What's wrong?" she immediately asked.

"He's not breathing!"

The three words became poison to the mother's heart, as she suddenly felt the pain and chill slowly rippling down her spine. She watched as the nurse tried to respond to the baby's situation, but before she could do anything, a white bright light erupted in the entire room, forcing them to close their eyes.

By then, the weight of the dying baby had vanished to the nurse's arms. When all the blinding lights left their vision, the boy was gone.

"Where is he? - Where's my son!?" the mother whale out, despite her weakened body. But the nurse couldn't bear to move and utter a word as shock and a baffling feeling engrossed her.

"WHO TOOK MY SON!"