[11] The Blessing That Could Give By A Stinking Troll

HERMIONE

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus" I chanted, the same time as Iro did.

It has been a week since we started the initial step to be an Animagus. Every evening, before going back to our dormitory after dinner, we both meet up and recite the incantation together. We're quite fortunate because no one seems to notice the poking green mandrake leaf on our tongues.

"Good night 'Mione" Iro bid after we arrived in our common room and off he went to his room. Iro and I grew closer ever since that three-headed dog incident. He still teaches me in potions when he has time. I also learned a lot about him, and same as him to me.

"I'm glad I have Iro as my friend" I muttered when I lay down on my bed. I didn't realize how tired my body was until I closed my eyes and immediately slept.

The next morning, we were greeted by the scent of the delicious smell of baking pumpkin wafting through the corridors. The aroma of Halloween could sense in every place here in Hogwarts.

"Hey Hermione, let's go! Stop daydreaming" A familiar voice yelled, I glanced around and there stood 3 figures of 11-year-old boys, wearing black robes. Two of them with an irritated look but the other has a warm smile.

"Come on, we'll be late for charms," Iro warned me. I walk next to him, Ron and Harry are on Iro's other side. I'm still not talking to the two after they rudely shrug me off when Harry receives his 'Nimbus Two Thousand'. I remember how Iro scolded them before I left.

When we arrived at Professor Flitwick's class, he immediately distributed a piece of feather for every paired student. Iro is Neville's partner, Harry's with Seamus, and unfortunately, I'm with Ron, who immediately threw me glare daggers when Flitwick partnered us both.

"Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing! – Swish and Flick, and chant the incantation properly" Professor once again reminded us.

I looked at Iro and Neville, they seem to have difficulty in the levitation spell, and the same as Harry and Seamus.

"Hey don't just stare around, help me here!" my partner said to me, irritated. I rolled my eyes and released a frustrated sigh..

"You're saying it wrong Ron... It's Wing – gar – dium Levi – o – sa, make the 'gar' nice and long." I confidently told him.

"You do it, then, if you're so clever," He snarled.

I then rolled up my sleeves and flicked my wand and chanted the incantation. "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" The feather then rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above our heads. I looked at Ron with a boastful face. I smiled at him sarcastically and said "Told yah!"

After class, Ron then immediately pulled Harry and Iro away from the room. I followed them with the rest of the Gryffindor for our next class. When I'm at close distance from the three, I hear Ron's voice,

"It's no wonder no one can stand her. – she's a nightmare, honestly." I immediately noticed Iro's reaction melted to annoyance towards Ron and was about to react when I passed through them and knocked Harry accidentally. Before I could get far away from them, I once again heard Iro scolding them for me.

It's dinner time now, and I'm still here in the cubicle of the girl's bathroom, crying. I didn't attend any class after what Ron just said about me. I've been debating to myself ever since, deciding if what he said is true or not.

But then again, I have Iro who I know genuinely cared for me. But aside from him, no one wanted me around. Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a low grunting, and the shuffling footfalls of gigantic feet.