[10] Hey Boss!

ÍROAS

"You certainly not! It's too risky for both of you." Professor McGonagall warned me and Hermione. Both of us have stayed in her class after it ended and talked to her about being an Animagus.

"But Professor..." We both said in unison, but interjected by the Professor.

"I said no! you're too young for this, you don't realize the danger it could give you in the process." She hissed, emphasizing every word for us to understand. But then an old and husky voice spoke behind us.

"Why not Professor McGonagall?" We looked behind and there stood a tall, thin, silver hair and beard so long that they can be tucked into his belt. "I've been observing the boy ever since, and he certainly could do it despite his young age, same as Ms. Granger here." I restrain myself from giving the Headmaster a furrowed brow. - 'The last time I caught his gaze in the sorting ceremony, it was full of wariness, as if he had seen danger in me, and now he wanted to help me?'

"You're perfectly aware Professor that these two both excelled in your class, by which pretty much needed for the process to be an Animagus, and this young Mr. Olympia here has shown excellency in potions. He could make him and Ms. Granger here a potion that they needed." The old man continued.

"You are correct Professor Dumbledore, but these two are too young for Merin's sake! They don't know how dangerous it is." McGonagall countered back.

"Yes professor, but don't they have you to guide them in the process?" I mentally snorted from his statement, - 'Cunning,' - Dumbledore could get anyone agreeing with him with his smart arse talk.

McGonagall hasn't spoken for a minute until she reluctantly speaks, "Very well"sighing in frustration, and shifts her gaze back to us.

"I need the two of you to get me consent from your guardians. I'll get all the things and ingredients needed. And don't tell anyone about this. I don't need more foolish 11-year-old kids to barge in my room and beg to be an Animagus, are we clear?" she exclaimed in a single breath. Both Hermione and I simply nodded with a foolish smile spreading across our faces.

After McGonagall gave us a whole 10 minutes round of scolding, she signalled us to go back to our dorm but before I could totally leave the room, I caught a glimpse of the expression of the professors, full of caution and familiarly threatened faces.

While me and my friend were walking towards our dorm, I felt a figure behind, exactly 10 meters away and started to charge in my direction. I looked around and saw a red-headed boy running with an evil grin, ready to give me a body slam. I managed to avoid his attack and give him a heavy smack in the head. I then heard someone burst in laughter from an all so familiar voice.

"I told you Ron, that won't work. Iro's good at sensing people." I looked to my left and saw a boy with a lightning scar on his forehead.

"Try something harder next time." I snorted out. Hermione then gave a frustrated sigh and spoke, "Boys." her face with rolling eyes materialized in my thought.

A week had passed since our argument with Professor McGonagall. Hermione and I sent a mail to our guardians, requesting for their consent but they both seemed to be thinking very much about it as they took too long to decide and answer back.

"Well that's pretty understandable considering the danger." I muttered to Hermione. We are currently having our breakfast in the Great Hall, getting paler as minutes gone by, anxiously waiting for the response of our guardians.

Harry and Ron are sitting across us. I sometimes caught my scar-head friend looking at me with a teasing face. Afterwards, owls arrived, holding our morning mails. I then saw Hedwig, Harry's Owl, giving him a rather big package.