[29] Voldy, The Creepy Face

ÍROAS

"Of course! Why am I surprised? - a fully grown mountain troll is what Quirrell contributed." I angrily muttered. The idiotic creature still hadn't notice us. As soon as we saw it, we immediately went into the dark corner part of the room. I then secretly conjured the pitch-black clouds above us to hide our bodies to the naked eyes of the tall creature. Unfortunately, our noses have been badly murdered by the dreadful smell coming from the troll itself.

"Are you kidding me? We barely manage to stay alive the last time we fight a troll." Ron mumbled.

"Can't you just do what you did Ron before?" Harry asked from his rather terrified and squeaky voice.

"No Harry, there is nothing we could use here to bang his head like he did the last time." Said by Hermione. The three obviously sure are nervous. But I couldn't blame them, they are still 11-year-old kids... I mean we are... I watch them fidgeting while doing some plans to kill the creature. I stayed silent by their side, with my hands inside my pocket doing its job again to find something inside of it. Suddenly, I realized something. I cussed under my breath and obnoxiously looked at them.

"Guys!" I began, tearing their gaze towards each other, they frantically looked at me. "I couldn't reach Snape anymore. He must be getting further from us and closer to the stone. We have to hurry."

"But how do we get past this troll? It's bigger than the last time for Merlin's sake!" I chewed my lower lip and knitted my brows to what Ron reminded me. But there is no time to waste. I took a deep breath, not minding the disgusting smell engulfing this room, and summoned all the courage and foolishness within me and wore my most serious face that I ever have.

"Go! Leave it to me."

"No! you're idiot Iro. How could you think of that!"

"But Hermione, Snape is getting nearer to the stone. Just go, I can handle myself."

"Where do you get all this bravery... no scratch that! Where do you get all this idiocy Iro? You almost died from the last time." I tried to smirk to what Harry told me, trying to defuse the growing tension.

"Well, I'm not a Gryffindor for some petty reason."

"No Iro, you're not acting like a Gryffindor, you're being a big idiot."

"Acting like a Gryffindor or not, Ron, that's how it is today, you three needed to go. If you didn't, we won't be able to stop Snape. And it'll be a matter of time before Voldemort kills Harry... No! before Voldemort kills us all! Now, leave! Don't make me drag your butts out of this room." They all went quiet but I didn't wait for their response as I called off the dark clouds above us and charged at the humongous mountain troll and threw different hexes to get its attention to me.

The three didn't move for a moment until I saw Harry reluctantly drag the others towards the door and took a final glance to me. I gave them my smile before they moved out to the next room. I tore my gaze from them and diverted it back to the stinking creature.

"It's just you and me now, buddy!"

It let out a terrifying sound as it started to trudge over me and tried to seize its hand to hit me but I managed to roll over the floor and dodge.

It's a bit limping and weakened.

'Must be what Snape had done to him." I thought (Assuming that it's a male troll). I throw another set of hexes that I learned over the year, but nothing has affected the creature and I avoided once again the upcoming enormous hand. I cussed under my breath and reluctantly put back my wand inside my robes as it leaves me no choice to push myself further.