[17] Useless Warnings

"Oh great! Back here again!" the jet-black-haired boy muttered under his breath. He kept walking and walking, trying to trace the path he used before, where he met the black labrador, but all he could see are all the same, white walls and floors.

"Hey doggy! Where are you? Why am I here again? What happened?" he continuously shouted to no one. But then, memories came crashing onto his head.

"Oh Gods! I did it again, this time with Hermione. AHG! You're so stupid Iro!" he scowled himself. The boy then started to run as he wanted this dream to get over with and see what he had done to others.

"I hope they're okay," he mumbled nervously as his heart started to pound so fast. Suddenly, he abruptly stopped as he felt a faint familiarity of power now emitting from somewhere.

"They are fine, young hero." Said by a voice inside his head. "Do not worry anymore, you managed to retrieve the darkness before you passed out." The boy released a sigh of relief as he heard the news the voice gave to him. Iro then checked his surroundings to see who's voice it belonged to.

"She's definitely not the dog I met the last time." he thought. And the voice then came again, but this time, coming a bit far away from his back.

"You are right, Hecuba is just my subordinate, young hero" Iro then looked behind him and saw the owner of the voice. There stood a beautiful but deathly pale skin lady. She has black eyes, blonde hair and wore a dark, sleeveless gown that seemed to ripple as if the cloth was ink spilling. She's radiating an incredible amount of power and it could feel to all corners of this endless room. Iro must have a quiver like any other creature in front of this lady, but for some reason, he feels like it is not the first time he faced a powerful being like her.

"Who are you? And what am I doing here again?" Iro asked immediately. But she just smiled and started walking closer towards the jet-black haired boy.

"Well, for now, you could regard me as Night Walker. Nonetheless, my identity is not what you needed to know, young hero. You need to learn that what happened to you before I summoned you here almost cost your hold in your past. Fortunately, I managed to do something before anything happened."

The young boy stared a bit longer at the lady, "What do you mean, hold to my past?" he asked frantically when he breaks from his confusion.

"And why do you keep calling me young hero? Even that black dog from last time." He continued. The first time the dog regarded him like that, he just thought that it's because he's english name is hero. But hearing from this all powerful lady, there might be something behind it and not just because of his name. But the Night Walker just smiled at him.

"Be warned, Íroas, never looked in that mirror again. I would not be able to help and mend you the next time." she paused and narrowed her eyes to the young boy who is still having a muddled expression. "If you do, you would lose everything that your soul holds. – Now, wake up, it is time for the incantation" and with that, the Night Walker vanished into thin air leaving Iro with more questions. The room then started to blur until nothingness devoured the vision of the boy.

---------------------------

HARRY

The sun would rise any moment now, and we're still in front of the hospital wing entrance. Professor McGonagall has been scolding me and Ron for about half an hour already. And we've been listening to all her rants ever since we came here with Hermione this early hour. We ran onto her and stopped us both aside from Hermione who she let go inside to look after Iro.