* CHARACTER SKETCH *

I want to tell you all something before starting the story. So guys I haven't copied it from anywhere, and yeah, the plot of the story is not similar to any other story.

This story was running through my mind since I was 13 or 14. And I came on the Wattpad a few months ago. So it's my original concept. I know a lot of people already wrote a story on this kind of concept, but trust me this story is different from every story.

special thanks to Mannat_12, my Minnie. she helped me a lot with everything like whatever I wrote first I sent it to her, and she helped me in choosing the names. thank you so much Meri Jan! I love you so much!😘😘

And also want to thank my friends sidneet_life my jokey, asharma_13 AnanyaSingh339 zee_2684 tanvi_nautiyal_0510. Thank you so much guys, you all supported me well. I got you all on the Wattpad, but I built a strong bond with you all. I love you all.

And also want to thank my all readers who supported me and commented on my previous story. Thank you so much, guys.

And I also want to thank one person. I don't know if she is reading this story or not, but I want to thank her. She was my first Wattpad friend, and because of her, I started writing stories on Wattpad.

Welcome to my new story. here is the character sketch.......
************************************************

Siddharth Nigam as Aaric Grover: He is a famous singer

Siddharth Nigam as Aaric Grover: He is a famous singer. He is 24 years old. He is handsome, hot, and sexy. All girls drool over him but never give a damn about other girls in front or outside of the world. He is a really big flirt. He always changes girls like he changes his clothes. He brings a new girl to his bed every night. For him, girls are just a flower, which he plucks, crushes, and throws them away. He can destroy anyone if they come in his way. He is an arrogant, brat, stubborn, and most importantly short-tempered person. He has a lot of anger issues. He can't control his anger, and only one person can do it, his sister. He loves her more than himself. He blindly does trust her. For him, love is just a word, a normal word, which holds only four characters. Has lost his parents at such a young age. His bad side is hidden in front of the whole world.

 His bad side is hidden in front of the whole world