Round Two

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I opened my eyes to light peeking in through the curtains. I was not getting up anytime soon. I turned over and- "YOONGI?" Why is he shirtless?! WAIT, WHY AM I SHIRTLESS- oh. How the fuck did I forget about that? His grip tightened around me, a groan leaving his lips, "Tae it's Sunday... let's sleep in.." he grumbled deeply, still half-asleep. "S-sorry Hyung.."

I tried to fall back asleep, knowing Yoongi wouldn't wake up before noon and it was only 9am at the moment. But, every time I closed my eyes, images of last night would invade my brain. Fuck. There were thoughts of Yoongi's hands on me, the pretty names he called me- not to mention the way he grunted when he came. Dear lord.

I felt Yoongi's breaths even out against my neck. He must've already fallen back asleep. I let out a frustrated whine, burying my face into my pillow. Now is definitely not the time to get turned on, Tae.

A low chuckle was what stopped the images from flooding my mind, my body now frozen in place. "Getting worked up, Taehyungie?" he asked, running his hand down my torso and to my- "Round two?"

"Mom and Dad are on their way home. I just thought I'd let you know so you don't scar them as well," Jimin said as he barged in, hand over his eyes. Yoongi let out a sigh, getting up from the bed and slipping on a clean pair of boxers. "I don't know why you're covering your eyes. It's not like you haven't seen me and Tae naked before," he grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, well, I'd like to keep the image of my brother and my best friend naked together out of my brain," Jimin spat back.

Yoongi tossed me a pair of boxers as well. I put them on under the covers, but still wouldn't be getting up anytime soon due to my fucking boner. "You can open your eyes now," Yoongi said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Jimin uncovered his eyes and quickly darted his gaze between me and Yoongi He let out a breath once his brain registered that we were decent. "You'd think you guys would at least try to be quiet when you know there are other people in the house," he said with his arms crossed.

"Oh be quiet! We weren't that loud," Yoongi argued. "Hyung! M-more! Faster!" Jimin imitated in a higher pitched voice. I turned red from embarrassment and hid my face in my hands. Yoongi took pride in telling Jimin that it's simply impossible for me to stay silent when it comes to his skills. That led to a small argument.

While they were distracted, I slipped away to take a shower, mostly so I could get some fucking release, but also because I didn't need Yoongi's parents coming home and knowing we did it last night. With my current appearance, it wasn't exactly hard to miss.

Third Person P.O.V.
Taehyung let out a sigh at the feeling of the hot water running over his body. He leaned against the wall, hand finding itself wrapped around his aching member. He tilted his head back, hissing in pleasure as he began stroking himself. He tucked his lip between his teeth, trying to stay quiet as he let memories of the night before take over his mind.

Too lost in pleasure and his imagination, he didn't even notice the sound of the door opening for someone else to slip into the bathroom. Yoongi stood in the doorway, smirk appearing on his face as he watched the other start to near the edge, bringing his free hand over his mouth to muffle any noises.

It wasn't until the shower door opened that Taehyung realized Yoongi was there. Eyes widening, the boy quickly dropped his hands from where they dwelled, trying to cover himself up. He's too cute, Yoongi thought. "Want some help, baby?" he asked, reaching a hand out to cup Taehyung's face, stroking his thumb across the soft cheek.

Yoongi traced a finger over one of the many dark purple marks from the night before. "Marked you up well," he smiled softly, admiring Taehyung's neck like he was his very own piece of art. "H-hyung-" he stuttered, stumbling over his words. Yoongi was quick to shush him. "Just let Hyung take care of you."

That was all the older said before kissing the other's chest, creating new marks, making his way down to his knees. "Be a good boy for Hyung and keep quiet, baby."

/////////////////

Author's Note
HI GUYS!!! I know it's been literally forever since I've updated!! I'm so so sorry! I've been having a crazy busy summer. On top of that I've gotten halfway through this chapter fucking twice and it got deleted accidentally, so it really made me lose motivation and not want to write the same thing t h r e e times if that makes sense. but when i saw this had 3k reads it really gave me motivation and i decided to change this chapter up a bit from my original idea that I had for it. Thank you all so so much for all the support. It's really what keeps me writing. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, though it was a bit shorter than usual. I'll try to keep the updates more consistent, I promise!! Sadly, I do plan on ending this soon:( but i have ideas for other fics. If anyone has Ideas for plots that they'd want me to write in the future, please feel free to dm me or post a message!! Sending all my love!!!