Chap 10:Repent

Chap 10

Crash.

Marvin is hit by the pot his mother throw to his father.
William immediately ask his son to sit down.
Marvin's forehead is bleeding at it is swelling.
Marvin's wife is washing the dishes and run when she hears something.
She staggers to see her husband forehead is bleeding.

"Why? What is wrong with you woman?!" William angrily shouted.

Maybel is a bit startled too. She didn't mean to hit her own husband or her son. She is just mad.

"I am mad at you! Marvin is just stupid to block it!"

William raised his hand but Mario blocks his hand.

"Dad, do not hit Mom."

William angrily took his hand back.

"I am fine Dad." Marvin said.

William glances at Maybel. All his sons are all good. Why is this woman like this?

Maybel glares back.
"Why didn't you bring my gold coins?"

William spats.
"What is your gold coins? I gave you 1 gold coin and 2 silvers!"

"I told you to get some gold from Wally! His wife hits me! Look at my swollen face!"

"Your face is swollen because you are eating too much and leaving your sons and daughter-in-laws very little food! I gave you money so stop looking at other people's money!"

"I am not asking for much! I am only asking because he hits me and I need a doctor!" Maybel shouted.

"You won't go to call a doctor even if you have money!" William angrily shouted.

Marvin grits his teeth.
"I have money! Call th3 doctor."

Marvin's wife eyes dilates but Marvin looks at her and shakes his head.
She nods.

Maybel frowns.
"Where did you get money? You are hiding money from me? Your oqn mother?"

"Mom, I have a wife now and we plan to have a child. I am saving money for that." He said.

"I am saving all the money for this family. I am buying for our food and our necessities! Give me all your money!"

Mario looks at his second brother and clenched his fist unable to do anything.

"Mom, I am saving it for my family!" Marvin said and in his anger he slammed on the table.

Maybel eyes dilates.
"You are...You are raising your voice over me! You want to hurt me too? Or you want to leave me just like that selfish Wally? Because of that wench!"
Maybel grabs Hannah's hair.

William knows Hannah is already pregnant so he become very scared and he pushes Maybel a bit harder securing Hannah.

Maybel stumble and fell down.
Mario helps her up but Maybel pushes him away.
She cries.

"All of you hates me! I am doing everything for this family! I raised you two like my precious gems but look at how you threat me! Your own mother! And you! I married you and take care of your son! Yet you pushes me like this now that I am old and ugly?"

"I didn't mean to push you too much. I...I am sorry." William is a sucker when his wife's cry. Though he knows half of this is just guilt thrifting him he still doesn't mean to hurt her.

"Mom.I am sorry. I am just hurt and tired." Marvin said.
"But please do not hurt my wife. I didn't tell you but Hannah is already pregnant. You are already working her too much. If you hurt her...What will happen."

Maybel glares at Hannah.
"You are pregnant?"

Hannah cowers and hide behind her husband.

Mario's wife is also a coward.
She is hiding in the kitchen and doesn't want to get drag by them.

After the meal, Maybel told Hannah not to work too much. Mario's wife Sandrea will work thrice her workload from now on. Hannah looks at Sandrea that is as thin as her and sigh. She is happy that she will be able to rest a bit but Sandrea will be disatisfied with her even if it's their in-laws order.

"I will help you."
Hannah said quietly.
Sandrea smiles.
"Thank you."

***

Early the next morning, Maybel throat is burning.
She sneezes and try standing up but has no strength in her body.

"Urgh..." she tries calling for help but her husband already left to go to the farm and she warns her daughter-in-laws never to disturb her in her bed.
Her throat is burning.

She tries to summon all her strength and plan tp crawl but she can'5 lift her body at all.
There is no strength. She moan and moan but the scream she thought she is doing is actually as quiet as a whisper.
The busy daughter-in-laws have no idea about her.

She is not the only miserable one.
The villagers that all defend Old Maybel are now screaming as their hair falls one by one and their head shines brighter and brighter.

Kayla will think what they experiencing is cute.
Cause her face and body are now full of huge and sickly pimples-like pus that all has white and red inside.
Her teeth are bleeding and her teeth are falling off.
And worse she is doesn't know why but she is spilling urine every now and then unable to stop her bladder.

***

Unknown to all the good results of his experiments, Geo wakes up hugging Wally again.
He blushes and move away but thinking about it. He leans and kisses his lips before he stood up to check on Leon.

Wally opens his eyes and a smile spread his lips.
A morning kiss initiates by his wife is a good sign, right?
His goal to roll sheets with him is near,he hopes?

After changing diaper and preparing the food.
Geo will go outside to sweep and feed the animals.
Geo is in a good mood almost forgetting he made a lot of people beg they were dead today.

Wally 'wakes up' and call Geo to eat together.

Geo comes inside and was welcome with a hot kiss.
When Wally released him and sit down on the chair he is sit paused in the air not contend with that sneaky kiss. Yes, it is hot and yes, he loves it but it's too fast and too short.
He can kiss longer. Take his breath away and swiftly pick him up to the bed and ravish him till he begs for mercy.

"Alli?"

Geo looks at Wally's wet lips and took a deep breath.

'Patience...We have to be patient with this man. You love him so you have to be more understanding and loving. You have to be more seductive that he will begs to have you every night!'

"Coming."
He smiles.

A/N:

Wahahahha.
Thanks for reading.
Lately.
My left eye is hurting so I don't plan to update but well here I am. Thanks for reading