Chap 33:You Again?

Chap 33

Looking at all the people in the town plaza Sandrea got nervous.
Even the village chief is making a weird robotic movement.

Geo likes how they are all getting flustered.
It seems really a huge event.
Even in his past life.
Joining a competition like this is not something he will ever try.

Standing out is not something a good assassin should do.
Be it with his looks, his achievement. They all have to be mediocre to hide himself in the shadows of the world.
Also having friends.
Being friendly while working is good but being too friendly is bad. You should never leave your identity behind after a job is done.
Of course not having an impression about you will be ideal.
Being labelled as a weido is also bad cause you will have lasting impression.

"This is your contestant number."
The contest's administor gave them number 6.

"Thank you Sir." Geo smiles at the petrified contest's administor.

"You...you are the contestant?"

Geo blinks.
"Is...being a gent not okay?"
He panics a bit and looks at his two helpers who also shakes their head to him

The administor shakes his head.
He looks a bit worried.
"Aren't you single?" He changed his question. "I am single and have a lot of land in this town."

"My~" Geo chuckles. "I'm married."

The administor left with his two shoulder slumps down.

"He should host a maiden's competition instead."
Geo laughs.

Sandrea pinches him.
"Who will attend such a thing if you are a maiden?"

"Oh. Right~" Geo shakes his head.
Maiden hates it when men leer at them. They will not be able to stand a crowd checking their body inches by inches.
"Is that why Wally doesn't want me.to attend?" He finally understands his husband's reluctance to allow him.

Sandrea tugs his sleeve.
"There. That girl is among the prettiest. But she is no match to you. Thinking about it. They are all competing for second place despite the competition not yet beginning."

"Oh my~" Geo blushes.

The village chief holds Geo's shoulder.
"Don't get nervous."

Sandrea slaps his hand away and frown

"Village chief you are sweating so much!" Sandrea said.
"You are the one who is nervous."

The Village chief gulps and takes his water container and drinks from it.

Sandrea shakes her head in irritation but she herself is trembling.
"I didn't notice last year but there's really so many people here." Sandrea said and she drinks a bit.
"Do you need water, Al--Geo?"

Geo shakes his head then she looks at the other contestant. They are building a small tent to hide their contestant inside. He also has a tent to change his clothes.
Sandrea will be his helper in changing because the Village Chief is a man.

"The competition will start later. Do you want to sleep for now?" Sandrea asks.

Geo smiles.
"Help me put on my clothes. I will look at the festival for a bit."

"You will what?" The village chief is shocked. "No.no.no. Don't tire yourself. If you need something I will get it for you."

Geo giggles.
"I will just promote myself a bit. I will buy Wally and Leon some souvenirs too. I can't do that later."

Sandrea helps Geo and changes on a pure white hanfu.
Then they walk around.
Sandrea followed behind. She noticed that despite the place being crowded they are walking smoothly.

Geo is walking with a pure smile and people are slowly giving way for him.

They all stare at the handsome gent.

"Excuse me Mister. How much for this baby toy?"
He asks as he rattles the toy.

The seller is an old chubby man and he is just gaping in front of him.

Geo smiles.
"If you won't tell me I will take it without paying."

The older woman hears and hits her husband.
"What are you gawking. The young master wants that toy? It's only this amount."

"Okay." Geo pays and happily takes his toy.
He smiles at the old man who is rubbing his head.

"Old Sir, Old Maam, I will be participating in the housewives beauty competition this afternoon. I hope you can watch and support me."

The old man gasps.
"You already have a husband?"

Geo smiles.
Cause it's not only the old man who gasps.
Lots of people behind him too.
Geo giggles.
"Of course I have a husband. I'm already this old."

The old man looks like it is such a waste. His wife hits him again after Geo turns around.

Sandrea whispers.
"So many men are staring at you. I am a bit scared."

Geo smiles.
"As long as they help me later I will not mind being stared at."

--

"Oi.. I told you, we should go back." The white clothed man said.
He is a son of a high ranking official and he is just here to help his friend.
No he escaped the capital because he is being pressured to get married.

His friend is a high ranking official.
In this region, he is the law himself.
He is the Magistrate that the King appointed himself.

This eccentric man, instead of letting his people do the job, he solved them himself.

"That man. Isn't he the wife of the wandering merchant?"
The violet clothed man said pointing at the beautiful gent.

The white man squints his eyes.
"Who?" He saw Geo and whistle. "Hot."

The violet clothed man stares at him.
"When will you be able to talk normally? Remember the guy that I questioned before? With the masks?"

"Sorry,Yu. I can't remember. You've been asking lots of people this past few months. It's not not funny anymore."

"Useless." The man called Yu.
Stand up and try following the beautiful man.

"Yu, wait!" The white clothed man sighs and pays for their drink then follows them.
"This guy, a man with a mask? How can you tell a man with a mask?! Urgh. Wait for me!"

Geo sighs.
He saw the man in white and violet from before following him.

'They are still looking for the criminal? What a dedicated officials.'
Geo sneers.

A/N:

Awww how sweet guys♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thank you.