Chap 17:Making a Trip

Chap 17

Marvin arrives while they are eating.
Smelling the food aroma makes one appetite grow.
But Marvin held it in.

"Hey, do not stand there. Come and eat." Wally said.

Geo stands up.
"I will get you plate. Sit down brother-in-law." He politely said.

"I already eat. It's fine."
Marvin said.
Of course he ate already.
But Wally knows what he ate. A riceless rice soup in the morning.
Now that they are barely able to eat to support their mother's health, how can they eat rice in breakfast?

"Come and eat. Do not stand on ceremony with us." Wally said.

Marvin swallows his pride and sit down to eat.
He received a new palte and a pair of utensils.
"Dad said thank you for the food. They enjoy it. The pastry too. We let Hannah and Sandrea ate it. The two are very pleased."

"That is great." Geo smiles.
"I will make another cake. You get it before you go home."

"That....You really don't have too. The expenses...."

"It's fine. Your brother likes to eat it too so It is my job to make it." Geo laughs.

"Don't always say no. You are not a kid anymore. You can tell if we are really reluctant to give or being polite." Wally said knowing what Marvin is thinking.

Marvin felt ashame and also happy.
"Thank you brother, sister-in-law."

"Take care of yourself. Do not get too excited in the wild. And always take precaution." Geo said to Wally.

Wally nods.
"I will."

"Eat your meal if you are hungry. Rest if you are tired." Geo continued.

Wally smiles and give Leon to him.
Geo takes Leon off Wally.
Wally lean and kisses him in the mouth and then kisses Leon on his forehead.

"I will be back before dark. Take care of the house and do not worry too much."

"Okay."
Geo said but he is still worried.
If he doesn't have Leon he can sneak to the forest to watch them but then he will be more worried to death if he leaves Leon alone.

"The life of a wife and mother is very hard. You want to cut yourself to be in the both side at the same time but it's impossible." He sighs.

The baby giggles touching his face.

"Oh? Are you laughing at mommy? You laugh?" She said and tickles the baby so he laughs even more.

"Brother,"

"Hmm?"

"Alli and you, you really am in love."

Wally chuckles.
"Yes. He has a change of heart. Now, we are living happily."

"You are lucky." Marvin said.

"I am."

The two arw hiding in the bushes when a brown bear appeared.

Marvin panics but Wally is not.
They didn't expect a bear to come but he won't say no to a good catch.
The bear steps on the trap they made for a deer.

"Arrows!" Wally shouted.

***

Geo and Leon are sleeping in the bed for their afternoon nap when Geo wakes up hearing someone opening their door..

Geo stood up and put a pillow to block Leon fall if ever he rolls while sleeping.

"Wally??!" Geo gasps seeing his husband bloodied from head to foot.
He fell in the floor as he daze at him.

"I am not hurt. This is not my blood." Wally said immediately.
"We caught a bear. It is hard to get it down the mountain."

"A bear? Why would you fight that?"
Geo is relieve and also angry.

Seeing Alli's angry face Wally smiles.
"Sorry. It fell in tje trap so we have a good chance to kill it."

Geo walks and touches Wally' face.
"Nothing hurts?" He asks.

Wally smiles.
"Nothing. Oh..Do not touch me I am dirty. Can you get me a change of clothes? I don't want to enter our room looking like this." He said.

Geo nods.
"Leon is sleeping in the bed. Let's take a bath together."

"Hm?"

Geo frowns.
"I will see if there really is no wound. If there is one. I will spank you."

"Oh. The baby might wake up."

"Hmp. I'm putting him in the crib then. If he wakes up you will stand in front of me naked instead."

"I will do what you want." Wally smirks.

Geo blushes.
His intentions are very obvious but he refuse to admit it.

Gently,he put baby Leon on the crib.
The baby make a stir but a few tap in the lag and he is back to his dream land while his parents are making babies in the bathroom.

Wally is sitting in the bedroom while Geo rubs the towel on his body.

"You are going to town today?"
Geo asks.

"Yes. We have to sell the bear fresh." He said.

"I want to go. Can we go?" Geo asks.
He's been here almost a month but all he does is stay in the house.

"We are going to sell the bear. It is not easy with the baby around. How about we go tomorrow?"

"Really?"
Geo eyes brightens.

"Of course. You are always in the house. You don't even go around to talk to other people. I am sorry for neglecting you."
Wally said touching his face.

"No. It is fine. I like staying here playing with Leon. I like it more when you play with me." Geo said kissing Wally.

Wally laughs and nod.
"But a good break is also good. Let's go to town tomorrow."

"Okay."
Geo nods happily.

***

Wally left with Marvin riding the carriage to town. He saw the big bear in it and nods.
It will be good to have the skin but Marvin family needs money so he can't asks for it.
He suddenly have the desire to buy fabric and cotton.

Geo made clothes for his husband, himself and their baby but it is too few.
Wally is wearing his new clothes today and he looks really handsome in it.
But Geo is not satisfied.
His husband is more handsome than anyone in the world (a lovestruck opinion) so he needs to wear more beautiful clothes. He can make it with the right material.
He also should make some clothes for the upcoming winter.

There are so much to buy but he doesn't have much money.

He heard from Wally's description that this world and as expected of an ancient times a lot of things like medicine is not accessible even with the rich people.

For Geo, he doesn't look down on the doctor in this ancient eras. They are actually capable and very reliable. Without research labs, without prior data analysis, with technology, they treat patients and illnesses with so much disadvantages.
They are the modern heroes that risk their reputataion and time for the glory of the future.

He can salute them but right now they are really incompetent bunch compare to his knowledge.
Sides this world is not the world he knows so it won't affect the other world if he change somethings in this era.
For his family's convenient.

"Let's start making a some common medicine." He smiles.
They say poison and medicine are almost the same. So a poison expert like him has a lot of knowledge about medicine too.

If he find a medicine shop who can appreciate their value then he can buy a lot of cotton and fabric!

The assassin who once have everything within his reach is scheming something big for something so small.

A/N:

Wahahhahahahahahah

And....it's 11:27 now.
See...I am waisting my life.
Daym~