Chap 23:He needs

Chap 23

A human body is actually pretty delicate in front of the right person.

Geo,Sitting on the bed enjoying the wine.
The noble son is lying on the floor with his mouth open and his two hands on his neck looking like he is choking himself.

His body is eyes are open wide and mouth has some liquid leaking out.

It happens so fast.
Not even a sound escape his mouth before he died.

It is actually no sense why the guards should be left far.
But the huge sound of thud when he fell to the floor is pretty loud.
That is what Geo wants to avoid.

Geo stops drinking wine and look at his glass.

"What am I doing? I should hurry home." He sighs.
Normally, he won't drink the wine in the home of the person he killed. He can't afford leaving a finger print or a some hair around. But this is the ancient era. This fool even sneakily kidnap him that goes to his favor.

All who knows are the people in this side and Wally, his husband.

The man he doesn't mind to bed him.
Of course he trust him to be able to hide his involvement in this.

But these men are not.
A glint appears in his eyes as he saw the hanged sword in the wall.

A smile appears his lips.

Wally is out of it.
He is just staring in the open window without moving. He will only leave to change Leon's diaper or feed him.
He stares there unmoving.

The people are going to the field happily.
They will harvest the field today.

But Wally remain in the window staring outside.
Waiting.
He haven't eaten yesterday.
He won't bother to eat even today.

His eyes are no longer wet with tears.
It seems he can't cry anymore.

Though Geo wants to hurry home..He is a professional assassin.

He has to kill everyone who seen his face.
Then loot the whole house.
Good thing this is a private property of the noble's son where he conduct his disgusting acts.
After looting, he stage a scenario where a buglar comes and killed everyone.
He even take one dead Gent's body to put in the bed of the noble's son while the noble son remain in the floor.

He also use a poison powder to hasten the decay of the body.

After that he went to town to kidnap/hostage a family of three.

"What do you want?" The old man shouted.

Geo smiles.
He is using a half mask to cover his face. Wearing an elegant clothes to change his temperament.

"They said you are the best blacksmith in this town." Geo smirks and look at the old man who is tied,behind him is his wife and his son that is also tied, has a gag and sack over their head.

"Yes! Yes I am! What do you need from me? I am a blacksmith. I don't have much money! Take everything you want but leave my family alone!"

"Shhh...I will do the talking. If you interrup me. I will cut one finger off your son. Am I clear?"

"You!"

"Or you rather take one from your wife? I will gladly do so."

The old man is choke as he silently shake his head.

"Good." Geo smiles.
"You see, I am not a bad person."

The old man swallows his protest.

"I am very kind. I am here to offer you a fair trade."

The old man glares at Geo but says nothing. He is biting his lower lip in anger.

Threaten his son's and wife's life...how can this person be anything but a psycho.

Geo ignores his anger.

"You can tell about my mischievous way of proposing a deal. That...I am not the type of person who can openly make this kind of deal." Geo chuckles.

"....."

"I am what you think I am. And I need weapons...Weapons you will recreate for me."

The old man looks at Geo.

"Of course I am not asking for free. I will pay you ten times no 50 times the amount you can earn as a humble blacksmith....but your mouth should be tighter the more money you earned. Are you listening?"

The old man nod his head.

"Good. You are too quiet I thought you don't care if your son and wife will breathe the next morning air."
Geo laughs.

Shudders.

"I made an illustration of the tools I immediately need. They are needles that can store very potent poison inside. That will release the poison only when direct contact."
Geo put the design down the table and a pouch of gold on top of it.

"See you a week from now."

Geo said and walk to the door.

The old man hurriedly to the table to see the design.

"How many?"
He asks.

"The more....the merrier." Geo said before he disappear in the busy street.

Jamil immediately release his son and wife and hugs them.

His son is a teenager who always talk about being a mercenary to his parents. But now, they will not have to frighten him. Vito knows that if the world out there is full of that type of man...he rather just become a black smith like his father.

"Husband, let's just run away."
His wife begs.
She is really scared and her dress is wet from her urine.

".....I'm afraid we can't." He shows a small note saying if he runs away. The mysterious psycho will kill his parents, his wife's parents and all their friends.

The wife trembles and paled.

"Dad, can we...can we make his request?"
Vito asks trmebling.

".....it is very delicate request but it is not that hard. We can make these." He said.
"But nobody can learn we are making them. That man will surely use it to kill someone. We shouldn't be drag to his problem." Jamil said determined

"O my gawd!" Jamil's wife exclaimed.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Jamil nervously turn around

What they saw is a pouch with glistering gold coins.

Geo is sitting on a cow carriage to go home.
He knows Wally will not leave him but he is afraid he will be scared of him.
Geo doesn't want anything but Wally to start avoiding him.
That will really be more painful than being stab multiple times.

"I miss my husband and my son." He said hugging his knees in the crowded cow carriage wearing a brown cloak.

A/N:

Hmmm...