Buying Supplies

Chap 13

"Alli! You bitch! Get out of there and face me! You witch. Evil bitch!"

Not only Alli, A lot of neighbors walk to watch the show.

Alli went to the door and lean on it crossing his arms.

"Who are you to shout at me on my own home?" He frowns.

"What did you do to me?"

Raising his brows.
"What did I do to you? I don't even know you."
Geo snorts.

Kyla trembles and take his cloak off.

The villagers gasps.
Some touches their hats covering their bald heads and clench onnit tighter.

"What happen to you,Kyla?" One of Kyla's auntie said trembling.

Kyla looks at the villagers around and her eyes turn red.
She is so ashamed and she trembles. Then she feels that her pee is going off again without warning.

The villagers step a but farther away from her.
All the men who likes him frowns. She is so disgusting even peeing while standing up without warning. Hideous and dirty!

Geo force himself not to laugh. He maintain his cool expression.

Kyla tears up and try to explain but she saw that everyone eyes. They don't want any explanation.
She grits her teeth and point at Alli.

"You monster! What did you do to me?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Geo said and shrugged his shoulder.

"I am still fine when I sleep but when I wake up I am already like this! You must done something to me."
Kyla's scream is very heart breaking.
The villagers pitied her.
The beauty looks like a hideous monster.
Just by crying she even lose another tooth.

Geo raised a brow.
"I only throw some salt toward you! You slander me? You bitch! Not only do you want to steal my husband, you are trying to make me some sort of a witch craft?"

"Then how do you explain what is happening to me? You obviously did something!"
Kyla screams back.

"Hah! Hahahaha.. Why am I going to explain? You deserve what is happening to you! Maybe the One Above saw how despicable you are and make you like that! Yes. The One above is helping me avenge me from a bitch like you!"

"How dare you!"

"How dare me? How dare me? You think I don't know what is the price for stealing someone's husband? You will be expelled in this village! You will die out there. But what did I do? I swallow my anger and just throw salt on you! And you are still complaining?"

The villagers all nod.
Alli really didn't complain to the chief to request Kyla to be thrown away.
A lot of neighbor only saw Alli throwing water and salt toward her and nothing else.

"No! You did this! You are a witch!"
Kyla scream hysterically.

Geo shakes his head.
"Why don't you call a doctor instead of pestering me? If you have the guts then call the village chief and make him expel me. I have a child to take care of so goodbye!"
Alli went inside and close the door.

Kyla is losing her mind and want to jump over the fence and grab Alli and kill her.
Her auntie stops her.

"Let's call a doctor. Why are still finding other people?" She said.

"Auntie! She did this to me!"

"If it's true we will find out once the doctor tell us what is happening to you then we will make him pay for what he did."