Brothers

Chap 15

Kyla is stunned to learn from the doctor that she has an illness that is common to female escorts and whores.
The doctor explains that this is a serious condition and the girl needs to be treated with expensive medicine if she wants to go back to normal.
The neighbor learns about it and feel disgusted.
The doctor said that it is uncommon for woman to be in this kind of illness nowadays.
Only if the people are doing it multiple times with different partners will this illness occur.

Kyla was beaten by her father and was expelled in their town afterthe doctor saying it may be contagious.

Geo smiles.
That is just a poison powder that will heal in its own way after a month of patiently taking a bath and being in a clean environment.
With his ability. He can't really produce a deadly toxin at the moment. But he is happy with the doctor's wrong diagnosis. It actually work in his favor.

The people that lost their hair also felt strange when Old Maybel got sick.
They thought Alli done something.
But unlike in Kyla's sutuation, Alli didn't throw anything with them. He just curse at them.
They all feel that they have been struck by divine cursed and promise to keep their mouth shut from now on.

****

Crawling slowly in the bed.
Geo laughs as he watches and encourage Leon.
The baby often laughs and giggle likes him.

"What are you two doing?" Wally came inside the room as he is wiping the water in his hand and face with a towel.

"You are back. Want to have lunch?" Geo asks as Wally hugs his waist and kisses him.
Then he went to watch Leon who is too lazy to crawl again and just rolling around.

"What is this lazy boy? Are you really my baby?" He said and carry the struggling baby in his arms.
"What? You don't like to be carried by me now?"

Geo giggles as he walks to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

"Why are you early?" Geo asks.

"Um...Dad needs money. We plan to go to the forest tomorrow to hunt so I decided to come early to rest."
Wally said.

"Why? Is it a huge sum? We still have money. Tell Dad we can lend some."

Wally smiles and touches Geo's face.
"My step-mom....She is still ill. It's been too long now. A week maybe and she become thinner and uglier. My brothers also asks my help. I can't not help them."

Geo raised a brow.
"Oh."

"Don't worry. I will not go deep in the mountain. I will be back early too."
Wally said.

"I understand. I will prepare a meal for you and Dad."

"Um...I will go with Marvin. Dad and Mario will try to catch some fish in the sea."

"Okay. I will prepare for the two of you. But are you sure? Why not just fish with Dad? It's less dangerous."

Wally smiles and kiss Geo's mouth.
"They need atleast 30 Gold to send her to the town. Fishing will not be enough."

Geo frowns.
'If I know this will happen, I should just killed her.'

But Geo can't leave Leon alone at home.
He also can't use his modern tools to make the death as if it is natural cause. He can't ruin his happiness now just for a piece of a dying old woman.

"I understand." Geo said and nods.

***

After making early breakfast, Geo starts cooling the pastry he made.
He also add some riceballs. And make some stir fry veges with some meat on it enough for two.
After getting some water. He frowns thinking it may not be enough.

Wally saw him frowning and hug him.
The two kiss.

"Why are you worried? It is not my first time going in themountain forest. I even allowed you once."

"This is different. I went to get some wild veges. You are going there to hunt." Geo frowns.

Wally smiles and rubs his face to Geo's neck. He playfully bites him.

"Ekk.."

"Hehe."

"Naughty." They laugh.

Geo is still troubled.
It is true that Wally is stronger and he is tough.
But that doesn't mean anything in the wilds.
Wild animal is stronger when their life is on the line.

Geo can hunt easily because he is trained to hunt down preys.

"Ahh." Leon points at the window and pat Geo's knee.

"You can't go out. Dad just left are you worried too?"

Leon laughs while clapping his hand.

Geo's sour mood brighten.
"This cutiepie. Why are you so....Do you want to eat cake? Mom bakes a cake for my little chum-chum."
He said as he rubs his nose to Leon's tummy.
The baby giggles happily.

***

"Thank you for doing this." Marvin said as he grabs the fat rabbit they catch with Wally's quick arrow.

Wally smiles and pat Marvin's shoulder.

"We are brothers. I will help if I can."
He said. "Your sister-in-law,make something. We already caught some so we should eat before we continue."

"It's fine. I forgot to bring some food. I will just drink some water."

How can Wally not know that they don't have much food left because all their money is going to his step-mom's medicine?

"This is meant for the two of us. Come here. This is too much just for me."

Marvin sighs and nods.
"Thank you brother."

"It's fine. No worries."

Marvin is shock with the food.
"It is tasty. This soft thing too."

"Your sister-in-law likes sweet things."

"Hmm.Hannah will like this too."
Marvin said and sighs.
"Hannah is pregnant,"

"Oh. That is good."

Marvin smiles but there is sadness in his eyes.
"Yes."

"What is wrong?"

"N-nothing. Let's hunt?"

".....okay."

The biggest catch is a small piglet. Only a tad bigger than what Geo catch before.

Wally didn't take a single catch and gave everything to Marvin.

"Big brother, if you do this Father will get mad at me."
He refused and push a fat rabbit to him.

"It's fine. Just cook it for you guys." Wally didn't take it.

"What's happening?" Geo went outside and hear some people talking loudly.
He left Leon in his crib because the sun is already setting and it is not good for the baby to get the chill.

"S-sister-in-law, thanks for the food. It is tasty." Marvin said.

"Oh. It's you guys. Come inside. Wash your hands and feet and come inside to eat.
Then bring some soup to father." Geo said and left them.
The two look at each other.

Wally happily pats Marvin's back.
"You hear him. Come inside."

"But..."

"Alli wants to send some soup to Dad. You can't refuse."

Wally happily led Marvin to wash their hands and feet before going inside.

Geo gave the two soft and clean towels to dry themselves.
Geo and Wally kiss before Wally wipe himself.

Marvin is a bit unaccoustomed but says nothing.
This is his first time inside Wally's house. It is smaller but it looks really warm.

"Come and eat before you go."
Geo said and serves the food so smoothly.
Marvin has no chanve to escape.

A/N;

Lolololols