Chapter One: The Pony Caper

*Disclaimer we don't own My Little Pony or Supernatural, they belong to their respective creators.*

-TheSPNFriends

• • • • • •

(Jess' POV)

    There once was a girl named Rachel. She had a best friend named Jessica.

    Both girls had just joined the ranks at My Little Pony World, a prestigious amusement center dedicated to all things MLP. It even rivaled Comic-Con and other known conventions and amusement attractions all across the United States.

    To Jessica, it didn't seem too strange that she and her best friend had both finished college just to get jobs at an amusement center for magical ponies but the job paid well and the benefits were better than the ones at the Piggly Wiggly down the road.

    For Rachel, since she was a kid she loved anything to do with the Equus ferus (wild ponies) species even as far as looking for rare types of ponies and horses along the East coast. So, the job at My Little Pony World was actually a dream for her. The real ponies that the fictional ponies were based off never actually visited Pony World but she always kept her camera ready just in case one would pop up, plus a lot of kids liked to dress up as their favorite ponies and one of Rachel's jobs at the park was to take the promotional photos. She also connected with the children that came to the park and wanted to make sure that every child achieved their own unique pony adventure.

    One day though, as Rachel was leaving for work, she had some of the janitorial talking about a pony she had always wanted to see in person; that it was seen around town. She tried to track down said pony but alas her search ended drawing a blank. After weeks of trying to find it once more and failing to do so, Rachel gave up actively searching for the famed horse. But that didn't stop her from keeping an eye out. She participated in many forums for the famed pony and tried her best to scope through the web. She even got a penpal who was convinced that the rare pony she was looking for was right in her backyard. They had agreed that they would meet up later in the year at Pony Con, which was something she was super excited about.

    Later that year, Rachel and Jessica went to Pony-Con. Of course, the con was a costume required event so Rachel dressed as Roseluck and convinced Jessica to dress as Twilight Sparkle; ponies that accented their personalities. Rachel had seen so many duos of girls dressed as the two figures and thought it would be an excellent idea. Their outfits consisted of quite normal attire and crazy colored hair with accessories to match.

   On the way there they jammed to the radio as they talked about Pony Con and what they were excited to see. Suddenly the music cut off and Jess leaned forward as the familiar tone signaled an important message.

    "We interrupt this station with a special broadcast regarding the rising disappearances involving young adult women that's been sweeping across the nation. As of now, ten girls have gone missing since this past September, all similar in stature, hair color, and similar facial features, with a new addition today. A miss Addison Conelle has been reported missing in a North Carolinian town. Could Miss Conelle be among the young women who have still not been found? More news to follow at a later time. Stay safe out-" Rachel changed the channel.

    "Hey, I was listening to that!"

    "Come on Jess, I want to have a fun day. We can't do that if we're sad right?" Rachel asked with a frown.

    There was no use arguing about it anyway and Jess didn't want to upset Rachel so, she just nodded and looked out the window.

    Rachel flipped through the channels looking for something to listen to but Jessica was somewhat worried. She had been following the story for months and to be honest she was a little scared. No one knew how the girls were taken or what had happened to them and she didn't want anything to happen to Rachel since she was the spitting image of the missing girls.