01

I open my eyes to find myself alone.

"Hello" I call out but no answer. I helped myself out of the uncomfortable metal chair.

The room was too silent for my liking, expect for that loud buzzing.

I stopped in the middle of room. Where my reflection stared back at me.

I look down then back up and I see myself standing in a glass box with no way out.

"What the?" I look around for a way out but find nothing. I looked down at my feet and saw it was filling up with water. I panicked at the sight and tried stopping it.

The quickly filled up and I was now completely submerged underwater. I hit the glass and it cracked, I hit it one more time before it completely shattered.

I gasped waking up. "Get up," she said grabbing my arm. "Wait what was my result." She looked at me worried. "Abnegation" I felt my heart drop.

"and erudite and dauntless" I was confused. "That's impossible" "I can't be divergent" "this test was supposed to tell what faction to choose"

"The test didn't work on you" "go home and tell no one about this" she shoved me out and closed the door in my face. I slowly walked away.

I walked into the choosing ceremony. The seats were divided by all the factions. I quietly sat down and played with my fingers because I was nervous.

"Welcome," a lady said. She was from erudite as her blue stood out. "Let's start shall we" name after name was called. Mine was yet to be called.

"Jordan brown" Marcus yelled. the leader of the abnegation. I slowly got up, "good luck honey, we love you no matter what" I smiled at my mom and dad. "Love you too" I walked down the stairs and stared at the bowls in front of me.

She handed me a knife and I cut my skin, I winced at the pain. I held my hand over the stones waiting for the blood to drop. At the last second, I switched to the coals and watched the blood dropped.

"DAUNTLESS" Marcus yelled. The cheers overpowered the gasps of my old faction. One dauntless born got up and let me take the seat. They pat me on the back and I smiled, I'm dauntless.

Soon everyone was getting up going with their new faction. I didn't even look at my parents scared to see there faces. We all ran out of the building and staring  climbing up the train station.

I can't believe I'm doing this I said to myself as I climbed up it. I watched a train sped passed us. "Come on," one of the born dauntless said. I ran as fast as I could.

I saw them catching onto the train. I ran and grab one of the handles and pulled myself right in. I sat down immediately.

"I'm Christina," some girl said. I could tell she was candor with her white clothes. "Jordan," I said back. "Get ready" some lady yelled.

Christina got up and looked outside by the train. "They're jumping," she said "what" I stand up and saw them jumping over a gap.

"Together?" I said. "together!" We stood at the back of the train and ran full speed and jumped right over the gap and rolled.

We both got up and looked at each and busted out laughing. "Alright listen up I'm Eric" a voice yells out. Christina and I walk over to the group that is huddled around this dude name Eric. 

He has amazing blueish/greenish eyes, he has tattoos on his neck and an eyebrow piercing. I quickly stopped myself. At abnegation weren't allowed to check people out.