19

I woke up to pots and pans hitting against each other. "one hour to get dressed, get some breakfast then meet at train, remember it doesn't wait for anyone" Four stormed throughout the dorm.

I quickly shot up from my bed and woke up Christina, she groaned and opened her eyes, "come on, its the big day"

I ran to the bathrooms and took a shower washed my hair and body throughly. I dried off and and put on clean dauntless clothes and brushed my teeth.

I put my hair in two french-braids, I left the bathroom and walked down to the cafeteria. I grabbed as much food as I could place on my plate.

I walked down to my usual spot and sat down next to Will. he was across from Christina, I stuff my face with food. "Jesus Jordan, nervous?"

I stopped eating and looked at Will, "is it that obvious?" I said to him with a mouth full of food.

he nodded, "don't worry, you are gonna do great. we all are gonna do great"

"Well we still have some time to kill, what should we do?"

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna go see ericcc" they both laughed and I happily skipped along in the hallways and up the stairs.

I knocked on his door and he opened it, he pulled me inside and gave me a hug. I quickly hugged him back.

"In exactly five hours, everyone is gonna know that we are a thing"

"I know angel"

I laid down on the bed and closed me eyes, for once for a minute I feel happy.

"hey angel?"

"Yeah?"

"can I see your arms?" I got up from the bed and walked to the couch and held out my arms. he lifted up the sleeves and examined it.

"They are healing" he slowly ran his fingers over the cuts. I hissed in pain and pulled my arm back.

"sorry I didn't mean to hurt I didn't know it was going too-" "hey its okay" I smiled and put his hand on his cheek.

"and to make things clear, what I said the other day. about you being the reason for my cuts is 100% not true" he kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad that isn't true"

"we should get going, we don't wanna miss the train" I nodded my head

I walked out of his apartment first and walked down the stairs and outside.

I heard the door opened and walked out Eric, the train starts to move.

I run after to the train and try to catch up. I run to the edge and took a hold of train and pulled myself in.

a few more people pulled themselves in including Eric.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked four.

"Erudite"

oh god.

-

we get to the city and everyone starts jumping off and rolling on the grass. I jump and roll on the grass but not so gracefully.

I get up and dust off the dirt. everyone starts walking the big double doors to the Erudite building.

"Hey, I won't see you until you enter the room but I want you to know I love you so much and you're gonna do great" Eric hugged me not caring who saw. he let go and walked the other way.

we walk into this big room and we all sit down facing jeanine.

"Welcome future Dauntless soldiers" everyone clapped but me. I hate that bitch.