09

You were warming up the pit with Christina and Will. "So were you at Eric's last night" she asked.

I blushed and continue stretching. "You guys are gonna get caught" Will said. I cocked my head in confusion.

He rolled his eyes. "It's the against the rules for a initiate to date one of their leaders"

I stood up, "good think I'm not dating him" he rolled his eyes and we rolled with the rest of group to the mat. We were gonna fight again today.

Eric looked down at sheet before looking back up. "Will and Peter" I grabbed his arm before he went up.

"Kick his ass" I said. Will saluted me and step up on the mat. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

They put their hands up and went for each other. Peter went for a punch and Will grabbed his arm and punched him in the face with his other hand.

Peter grabbed Will shoulders kicking him the gut knocking him down. Will immediately got up.

Will took his hands and locked them together. He kneel him in the gut and kicked him when he was down.

"Will wins" I smiled and clapped for him. He came down from the mat. "Jordan and Brandon" I rolled my eyes great.

I stepped up on the Matt and held my arms up. He tried to punch me In the face but I dodged it. I dunk down and went for his middle knocking him down.

I immediately step on his neck trying keep him down but he grabbed my foot from underneath me and I fell right on my ass.

I stood up but he right, left upper cut me and I fell down. I looked at Eric to see him wince every time I got hurt.

I laid on the ground. he just about to finish me when I slid my body knocking him down by side swiping him using my feet.

I stood up using my hands. I kicked him in the gut. I picked him by the hem of his shirt and knocked him out cold.

I stood up wiping the blood off my face and smirked.

"Jordan wins"

"That was awesome" Will said.

I laughed "thank you"

"Okay fights are done for the day, go do whatever" four yelled

I looked for Eric but couldn't find him. I furrowed my eyebrows. I shrugged, he was leader maybe he had some leader stuff to do.

I wandered in the hallways bored as hell until I heard some whispers and giggling. My curiosity got the best of me so I followed it.

I was just about to turn the corner when I saw Eric standing there. He was leaning against the wall whispering in some girl's ear. She giggled

All of sudden, she went in for a kiss. My eyes widen. Please don't kiss her back, please don't kiss her back.

All of sudden Eric kissed back. Wrapping his hands around her waist. My eyes filled up with tears.

I ran down the hallway so many thoughts were going in my head.

Why was I crying we aren't even dating?

Why would he do this to me?

Was I not good enough to kiss?

I stopped walking when I reached the cafeteria. I sat down with my water in my usual spot. I didn't see will or Christina so I sat there alone until four came.

"You alright?" he asked. I looked at him and wiped my tears. I nodded my head. "No you're not"

I signed. "I don't really wanna talk about it" I picked at the wood on the table because some was chipping.

"I'm here if you wanna talk" he rubbed his hand on my back. I smiled "thank you" I whispered.

The door flung open and walked in Eric. I immediately looked away. I don't wanna see him.

I got up getting ready to walk out, "hey Jordan-" he grabbed my arm. I cut Eric off by ripping my arm from his gripped and walked back to the dormitory.

I got on bed underneath my covers so whole body was covered and laid there. I just wanted this day to be over.

I decided to sleep skipping dinner.

I woke up to four banging pots and pans together. I groaned and looked over to Christina who also looked like she didn't want to get up either.

I do not want to face Eric today. I got up and threw the covers off and went to the trunk that sat in from my bed and changed.

I put my hair in two French braids. Most people were gone including Will and Christina.

Thanks for ditching me again..

My shirt had a hood on the back so I put that on and walked to the pit ignoring the stare I know I'm getting from Eric.

I sat away from Will and Christina stretching on my own. I didn't wanna talk nor really do anything today but I sucked it up.

"Okay everyone gather around" Eric yelled. I walk over and huddle with the group. I looked up and made eye contact with Eric and I immediately broke it.

"Today we will be doing some laps as warm up around the whole pit. 10 laps go"

I groaned and starting running around with everyone.

Eric POV

I sat playing with a knife waiting for our initiates to get here. I watch all of them fill in. I watched Jordan walk in with a hoodie on her and sat away from her friends.

First she ignored me now she's not even talking to her friends. Something is up.

"Okay everyone gather around"

We made eye contact and I stared at her for a couple of seconds, she looked so sad which broke my heart

"Today we will be doing some laps as warm up around the whole pit. 10 laps go"

I watch them run around. This gonna take a while. I saw Jordan was in the back. That's odd usually she's up the front.

I see her slow down and stop, "hey Jordan keep going" four said. She nodded her head and continued when off sudden she went down.

My eyes widen and ran as fast I could too her. I put my head on her heart, thank god it's still beating.

"I'm taking her to the infirmary" I said. I picked her and walked her in there. "Oh dear" one of nurses said.

I laid her on the bed while she put an IV in her arm. "Looks like her blood sugar dropped, she's gonna be okay tho" she walked off.

I look around to make sure no one here. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and pushed her hair out of her face and walked off.

What is this girl doing to me.