04

I wake up in the infirmary and see Christina and Will next to me. "Wow you look" Christina trailed on. "You look bad"

I weakly smiled. "How long have I been here?" "About a day" Will says.

"A day?" I asked shocked. "Have you seen the scoreboard?" "Where am I" they both looked down at the ground.

"You're below the line" "why are you wearing those vests" I asked them. They both looked at each other.

"War games"

I sit up trying to get out of bed. "Woah what are you doing" asked Christina. "I'm coming with you"

"Eric says your done" "what?" "Your father is on the council maybe they will make an exception and let you go home"

I laid back down with tears forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry Jordan" Christina says. "We gotta go"

"We're gonna miss the train" they both gave me hugs and walked off.

I'm not gonna let this happen. I'm
not gonna give up, not now not ever. I quickly got up and changed into some better clothes and rushed out the door.

I saw the train start to take off and I run as fast I could to catch up with it. I chase after it for a minute before four lends me a hand.

I take it and pull myself up and onto the train. "Thanks" I said but he walks away. "Hi" Christina says and walks over to me along with Al and Will.

"Hi" "are you doing here?" Will asked. "I just figured that I had to make it" "who let you out?" I heard a deep voice and turned around too see Eric said that.

I looked at him, "I did" he looked taken back and "you did?" I nodded my head firmly. He looks around for a second. "Ok" he smiled.

"The game is simple, it's like capture the flag" four said. "Weapon of choice" Eric said he held up the gun looking thing.

"You call that a gun" molly says. Eric pulls it back and shoots molly in the leg and she hits the wall and goes down.

I jump, He takes it out of her leg. "Neurostim dart" says Eric holding it up. "simulates the pain of a real gunshot wound, only last a few seconds"

"Two teams, Four and I are captains" "you pick first" Four adds. "Okay, yeah I'll take the stiff"

I look up and see Eric staring at me. I smiled, maybe he doesn't hate me. "Ohh picking the weak ones so you got someone to blame when you lose?"

"Yeah something like that" Eric says.

"Alright lights off" Eric stated. He all turned our lights off and huddled in a circle.

"Okay what's the strategy?"

"We hid the flag well enough that they can't find it"

"Look around too see if we can their flag"

"I say we blitz them"

I bit my lip and look around until I see a big Ferris wheel, I walk towards it. I see the latter on the side and climb up it.

"What are you doing?" Eric asked. I looked down at him. "Just trying to get a good vantage point"

"Good thinking" he says as he climbs up behind me. "I'm not a baby you don't have to follow me" i said.

"You should take it easy you took a good beating yesterday"

"I didn't think you noticed. I saw you walking away"

"Yeah well I couldn't watch that"

I rolled my eyes and kept walking up the ladder a little further. I put my foot on the next one and it snapped.

I quickly held on to the side at the same time Eric grabbed my waist and held me up I felt his warm hand on my waist gripping my skin.

"You alright?" He asked. I swallowed my fear "I'm fine" I continued walking up the ladder.

"This is high enough" Eric respond. I furrow my eyebrows and looked around. "No this isn't high enough, we need to go higher"

I looked down at him as he stopped moving. I smirked, "your afraid of heights?"

"Everyone is afraid of something" I shrugged and continue moving up the ladder. "I didn't think you were afraid of anything"

"Come on Jordan" I got to the the circle part that was in the middle of Ferris wheel and climbed on that.

"Really?" I ignored him and Continue moving to the outer part of the Ferris wheel.

"Are you even human?" I continue climbing up the outer part and stopped when I reach the top

"See? It wasn't that hard?" He rolled his eyes and looked around. "Look" I said happily. "There it is, Four's flag"

"Well I'll be dammed" he said.

"Alright what's ur plan" Eric asked. We were inside the building that the flag was on top of. "We split into two groups, we'll go up this side and the rest of you engage Four"

"WE CAN SEE THEM" four group yelled and the rest of my group ran and starting shooting at each other.

Eric and I quickly ran and hid behind this electric thing. "Ok go" Eric and I split up into different ways and I took Christina with me.

We ran with each other and quickly hid again to prevent behind shot. I saw Christina leave until I see Peter ready to shoot her.

"Tell me if this hurts" he said. "You tell me" he turned around and immediately shot him. He goes done making a grunting noise. "Bitch"

"Asshole" Christina says and shoots him. We both run towards the bell tower and enter it.

We run up these stairs and open the door which was on top of ceiling. I enter immediately getting shot at from molly. We both ran out of bullets. I looked at her and we went for each other.

I pulled myself up and hit her with my legs as hard as I could. She swings at me with her gun and I ducked and rolled.

I get up as she goes for another hit. I take her gun and elbow punched her in face and she goes down.

I take the flag and swung it around showing our team won. I heard the cheers from below and I smiled.

All of us were walking back to the train when I heard my name being called. "Hey Jordan" "yeah?" "Come with us"

"Where your going" I asked. "Short cut back"

"Dauntless style" I looked at Eric who had a sour look on face but I brushed it off.

"Come me in" i smiled big. We ran up these stairs and outside onto the ledge who had this huge zip lining thing.

"You're up" someone said to me. I looked at him. As a few people helped into this harness looking thing.

"Don't forget to pull the break at the bottom" I nodded my head. I don't feel like ramming into a wall.

They pulled my back and set me off before I knew it was flying through the air. It felt amazing as the cold air brushed against my face.

I looked at the city below seeing all kinds of stuff down there. I open my arms as big as could and closed my eyes for second.

I wanted to enjoy this ride. I opened my eyes and turned too see my reflection in the mirror on some building.

I looked forward and saw I was going into a broken building. I scream excitedly as I went through it.

Before I knew it was I was flying down fast. I heard faint shouting coming from a little ways away. "PULL THE BREAK" I heard someone yell. Oh no.

I reached my hand back trying to grabbed it but I couldn't. I finally grabbed onto it pulling as hard as I could and sparks were flying.

I came to a complete stop and smiled. I looked down and everyone are cheering, It felt amazing.