11

I wake up to hear snoring. I groaned and put a pillow over my head but that didn't work.

I kept still hearing the snore through the pillow. I looked over and saw it was Eric, I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"Huh what happened" he fell off the bed. I peaked over the bed and rolled my eyes and fell back on the other pillow.

He got up and sat at the edge of bed "Jordan please talk to me" I didn't say anything. "Do you remember what you said last night"

I nodded my head and played with the teddy's bear bow. "Can I explain?" I nodded my head.

"You didn't stand there long enough too see I pushed her away, it took me a minute to realize what I was doing but I immediately pulled away"

I signed and sat up next to him. "I believe you". "Good" he put his hand on my thigh and I looked up at him and we just stared at each other.

We slowly leaned in and his lips landed on mine. Oh my gosh.

I'm kissing Eric freaking coulter.

I put my hand above his neck while his arms at my waist. We pulled back, I bit my lip and smiled.

"This has be our little secret" I nodded my head gigging to keep us a secret. All of sudden his eyes soften.

"Do you still feel like no one cares for you?" I put my hand to face and smiled.
"No, because I know you care for me"

I pulled my hand down and tugged at my arm sleeve pulling it down. He looked confused but left it alone.

Thank god.

"Do you remember falling off the ledge?" He asked. I cocked my head I can only remember bits and pieces.

"Not really, some things were a blur last night"

"Well you nearly gave me a heart attack"

"Sorry about that" I said scratching behind my neck.

"It's no problem" he kissed my head, "you should probably leave and sneak back into bed before anyone notices"

I nodded my head and quickly left his apartment and ran to the dormitory. I walked too see everyone asleep.

I hopped in my bed and laid there. "Where were you?" I snapped my head and looked at Christina

"I was uh" I stood up. "Jordan?" I widen my eyes and ran out barefoot into the hallways.

"You get back here" she said. I was laughing as both of us were giggling and running in the hallways.

We were gonna get in so much trouble but so worth it. I wanted to have fun.

We were both barefoot running in the hallways. The slapping of our feet filled my ears.

I'm sure everyone was awake by now. I looked back at her still smiling I was just about to turn back when I ran right into a chest.

"Ouch" I sat up and looked up too see four. He raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing it's 7:30 am"

I scrambled to my feet, "we were un uh" I was stuttering really bad.

"We?" He asked. I nodded my head I turned around but Christina was gone, I'm going to kill her.

"You do realize I'm gonna have to give you a punishment" my head hung low and I nodded my head.

"Come on, back to the dormitory"

"Hey guys what's up- what are you doing with Jordan?"

four turned around with his hands still on my shoulders too see Eric, he didn't look happy "She was running around barefoot"

I blushed feeling embarrassed. Eric chuckled but quickly covered it up. "I'll take care of it" four nodded and walked away.

He walked me back to my bed. "Lay there and sleep ok?" I nodded my head. He leaned down.

"See you soon" he whispered and walked out. I watch him all the way until he was out of sight

"Wait" i said and jumped of the back of Eric shoulders, "I don't want you to leave" I whispered.

He slowly took me off his shoulders, "I know angel but we can't get caught, we could both get into serious trouble" I nodded my head

He looked up and saw two people staring, "What the fuck are you looking at?" His voice boomed, They ran away.

My head hung low. "See ya later" and he walked off. Now I'm hungry, I saw a few people sitting in the cafeteria so I went to get some food and sat down

It was around 8:30 and almost everyone was awake. "I can't believe you left me like that" I said to Christina.

"All man for himself" she grinned. I rolled my eyes, I looked over to the door and saw Eric enter the room.

He sat down at the leader's table with max and four. God I wanna hug him so bad.

He looked over at me and winked. "I miss you" I mouthed

He smirked, "I miss you more" he mouthed back. I giggled and turn back to face my friends as they sat in front of me.

"Jordan brown?" I heard my name and turned around too see Jeanine

"You need come with me"

"No-" but I was cut off as one her bodyguards grabbed my arm. I looked over at Eric and concerned flashed through this eyes

What are they gonna do to me