02

I was once again woken by banging by four. I groaned and pulled the sheets over my head. I decided to get up with the rest of everyone and get dressed.

We walked to the pit to be greeted with four and Eric. "Today you will be throwing knives, it's pretty simple just hit the target"

We all started throwing the knives. I threw one and it hit it in the leg. I threw another one and this time it hit the head and threw one more and hit right in the middle of the stomach.

"Good job Jordan" I smiled finally Eric used my name.

I watched Al as he threw one and it hit the ground with a bang. "Well that was pathetic," Eric said.

"It slipped" he whispered. "Then go get it" Al looked at him like he was crazy. "While they are throwing it?"

"Scared?" Asked Eric. "By being stabbed by an airborne knife yeah a little bit" Eric looked at him with pure evil in his eyes.

"Everyone stop" "go stand in front of the target" Al slowly walked and stood right in front of the target. I put my hand over my eyes, I can't watch.

"If you flinch, your out" oh my goodness I can't let him do this. "Stop," I said. Eric and four looked at me.

"Anyone can stand in front of a target it doesn't prove anything," I said regretting it.

"Then it should be easy for you to take his place" Al moved and I walked towards the target. "The same thing applies to you"

Four threw one at me and landed on the wood. "Oh come on four you can get closer than that" I gulped.

He threw one more and it landed above my head. Eric rolled his eyes and grabbed one from four hands and threw it right against my ear and it cut me.

"Points for bravery stiff but not as much as you just lost for opening ur mouth" "we are done for the day everyone get out" I walked angrily and put my knives I have in my pockets down.

"You alright?" Asked Eric. "Like you care" I sneered. "I had to put in your place stiff, we are raising soldiers, not rebels"

"Don't call me stiff, my name is Jordan, whether you like calling me by my name or not I don't really care. But don't call me stiff"

He chucked. "I think that's most I've heard you talk in one sitting stiff" my blood boiled and I put up a knife and threw it at him.

Oh my god, what the hell did I just do? It barely missed him. He looked at me with angry in his eyes coming towards.

"I-I-m sorry," I said stuttering. "Yeah, you better be, because for the next three weeks. Ur gonna be in a world of pain"

What did I just do? I groaned and was walking to the cafeteria and I sat near my friends.

"That was incredible what you did for me Jordan," Al said. I smiled "you're welcome"

After a little bit in the cafeteria, we walked outside with guns. There were dummies all lined up against the brick wall. I'm guessing for target practice.

They showed us earlier how to use it. Five of us went at a time. I was Peter, will, al, Christina and a few others, I didn't know. I shot a few times but missing terrible and hitting the back wall.

I loosen the grip on my gun disappointed in myself. "statistically speaking you should've hit the target at least once by now, even by accident" will said.

I looked down in Shame, I'm going to faction-less. "Alright let's go for a run now," said four, I mentally groaned

We all running in a group, I was the slowest out of everyone. We started slowing down as we saw faction-less.

"What do we got here?" Asked four. "Faction-less" "not doing anything," one of the dauntless said.

"Check it out stiff" I turned to look at Peter. "That's gonna be ur new family, go say hi" how much more awful can he get.

I bit my lip. Maybe he is right, maybe that is gonna be my new home.