10

I slowly opened my eyes and heard beeping. My eyes adjusted to the light and I was fully aware I was in the infirmary.

No one was here, no one was here to see me, no one cared.

My eyes filled with tears and they slowly dropped down my cheeks.

I wiped the tears off my cheek and laid there, I need to get out of here.

I have been feeling so alone these past days. I tried standing up but someone pushed me back down.

"You're not strong enough yet to leave" the nurse said, I rolled my eyes.

"Did you eat dinner last night?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"You need to eat breakfast, I'll call your boyfriend to bring you some breakfast"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't have a boyfriend"

She smiled, "oh I'm sorry I thought Eric was your boyfrie-"

"He's not my boyfriend" I snapped.

"I understand" she walked off.

I laid back down. I still couldn't get over how Eric kissed that girl. I know I don't have a right to feel like this because technically we are dating but it hurts

"Here you go sweetie" the lady came back with a muffin, cereal and apple juice.

"Thank you" and I stuffed my face because I was starving. I hope my friends come see me soon.

It's been almost 4 hours and no one came to check up on me once. "I think you're okay to leave now" I smiled. Finally

I crawled out of bed and took off the nightgown she gave me and put back on my shoes and clothes.

I stopped her, "hey do you know where everyone is" she nodded her. "There is a party going down at the pit"

"Thank you" I waked out of infirmary down to the pit and into the party. The music was loud, almost everyone was drunk.

"Hey Jordan" I turned around too see four. "Oh hey" smiled. "I was gonna come and see you but I caught up in the control room then there's this party and-"

"Hey four, don't worry about it's ok" I looked around until I saw a drink in his hand.

"Can I have a sip?" He nodded his head and it took it out of his hand and took a big swig.

I scrunched up my face and almost gagged. "That shit is disgusting" he laughed. "Maybe for a person like you"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the table to get myself a drink. "Can I get a gin" he raised one eyebrow

"Are you sure, it's very strong and for a girl your size you might be-"

"Just give me the damn drink"

He signed and made me one. "Thank you" I took it and turned around sipping my drink looking around.

Eric was laughing at something this girl said and Christina and Will were doing their own thing giggling at each other.

My blood was boiling, I wanted that type of love. I turned back around too the bartender. "Give me another"

I'm getting so wasted.

Eric POV

I was pretend laughing at this girl's joke. I just wanted too see Jordan at the infirmary but I couldn't because max wouldn't let me see her for some odd reason.

I signed and fake smiled at the girl until I heard something I turned around to see what was going on.

"WHAT YOU WANNA GO, COME OUTSIDE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW"

Jordan?

She trying to go at some girl but the other girl clearly didn't want to go.

"Whatever" she mumbled and stumbled away, She must be drunk, I was just about to follow her when max stopped me.

"I need you in the office leadership meeting"

"Ok max but can I do something real quick-"

"No, now Eric"

"Max please I think a initiate is drunk and they walked off I wanna make sure they are alright"

Max rolled his eyes, "five minutes" and he walked off. I quickly ran after her and followed her to the roof when initiates first jumped off, she was standing on the ledge

Jordan?"

She turned around tears swelling up in her eyes. "Why does know one care about me?"

"W-What are you talking about?" "Jordan I care about you"

"You didn't even visit me in the h-h-hospital" she kinda slurred her words. "I just wanna be loved"

"Jordan please get down from there, their isn't a net and I-I-I"

"Maybe I should just jump so no one has to deal with me"

My heart sunk. "Jordan, angel don't think like that"

"Why shouldn't I? My friends hate me, you kissed some other girl and I'm never gonna see my parents again"

"It wasn't like that" I soften my eyes, "and your friends don't hate, they love you Jordan"

She wiped her tears and tried to get down but she lost her balance and went down.

"NO" I screamed. I ran as fast I could down the ladder on the side of the building.

My heart was pounding. I jumped off the ladder and ran like hell. I busted through the door and saw the net and her body there.

Thank you Kevin for being lazy at ur job. I rushed over to her and picked her up in bridal shower and carried her all the way back to my apartment.

I laid her on my bed and pulled out of a stuffed animal I keep under my bed after I found it outside.

Her eyes lid up and grabbed from it my hands and snuggled with it. "Thank you" she whispered right before passing out.

I can't believe she thought all of those things. Once she wakes up I'm gonna tell her everything.

I fell on the couch and pulled a blanket over me and I went to bed.