20

[one year after Jordan's death]

Eric's POV

I sat on top of building waited for the train to go by and watch our initiates drop out of the train and onto the ground.

They rolled on the rock, some hissing in pain. What a bunch of bitches.

Some people say I've been different since Jordan's death. Meanier. Frankly I don't care, I have a job to do.

"Listen the hell up, I'm Eric and I'm ur top leader here. You wanna enter dauntless this is the way in? Don't wanna jump? that's fine, you'll live factionless. I really don't care"

"Who's first?"

A small amity girl comes out from her crowd. "Me" she shrieks.

"What's ur name?"

"Jordyn" my world froze as I heard her say that name. I gritted my teeth and walked backwards letting her stand on the ledge.

She doesn't deserve that name she better fucking change it. She falls foward and I watch her body disappear.

"Okay who's next?"

I walk over to the Jordan's grave. "Hi angel, new initiates came today. They were much worse than you guys were"

"Oh and today I actually dance as there was a small party at the pit, I danced just for you"

"I hope you didn't see me because i was awful"

I laughed as I told her about my day and picking at the grass. "I miss you everyday Angel"

"I love you and I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight"