15

I sat in the waiting room to get tested again for my fears. Will came out of the room he looked all of kinds of messed up.

They threw him near my direction and he sat down next to me. "You alright?" I whispered.

He nodded, "it doesn't get any easier" he said. "Yeah I know but we only have a few times to do then we have big test and we are done"

"We can do this" trying to calm him down.

"Jordan?" Four stepped out. I signed and got up from my seat walking over to chair that I just sat in.

"I think you know the drill by now?" I nodded my head and laid my head back and in went the needle.

I woke up to being laid in my own puddle of my blood.

"What the hell?"

I looked down and saw there was a bullet hole in my arm. Shoot

I ripped part of my shirt off and carefully wrapped it around to prevent me from bleeding out.

I stood up and look around. I realize that I was in a tunnel. Odd

I don't remember being afraid of tunnels. I looked at the end and squinted my eyes as I saw the person standing there.

I walked closer too see the tunnel was getting closer and closer as well as the person.

Oh no. Claustrophobic, I saw the person that was Brandon. I screamed and ran all the way down to the other side but it was no use.

I opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the light. I groaned, so bright.

"You did good with bullet wound"

"Thanks" I mumbled knowing I did terrible with the Brandon part. I got up and walked back outside until Christina pulled my arm.

"You wanna go to a party tonight"

"No" I said bluntly and started walking away,

"what do you mean no?"

"I mean no, you wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh" I said quoting teen wolf.

She rolled her eyes, "please I don't wanna be alone" I mentally groaned.

"Fine only because I love you and ur my best friend"

"Thank you" she squealed giving me a hug.

I flopped on Eric's bed. He flopped right next to me. "How about we stay Inside and watch a movie"

"I can't I promise Christina that I would go to a party with her" I said looking at him.

He frowned, "really?" He said handing me the soda I asked for him to get.

"Yes really" I opened the soda and slurped one gulp.

"I'll go with you then"

"You seriously don't need to do that I know how much you hated parties"

He frowned again, "I don't hate parties just people at the parties"

I laughed, cuddling up against his soft comforter.

I laid there for a minute debating if I really wanna go. I know I promise Christina but ugh I hate parties

I really wanna stay in Eric's apartment with him and movies but I decided to go anyway because it wouldn't be fair if canceled on her last minute.

God forbid she throws a damn fit and try and tackle me or something and I was so not in the mood for grumpiness.

"I should get going and get ready" I stood up and put on my shoes.

"Okay" he said kissing me. "I'll see you there"

I walked out back to the dormitory. I started think about Eric and I, I mean what even are we?

Like we do everything a couple does. I was planning on asking him but I don't wanna be weird about.

I overthink too much. I walked into the dormitory and I quickly hopped in the shower doing a quick body wash. I put a black strapless dress that went mid thigh.

And some flats. I was never Fond of heels, knowing me I would trip and fall and I didn't want any of that tonight.

I took my hair out of the bun and let fall down into curls. I did some light makeup.

I looked decent.

"Oh my god" I heard someone behind me.

I turned around and saw Christina, "you look so hot" I giggled.

"Back at you girly!"

She smiled and held out her arm "shall we?"

"We shall" I said linking my arms with her.