12

I woke up to being gagged and tied. I looked around too see I was in erudite. "Are you ready to talk?" Jeanine asked.

I rolled my eyes. She took the cloth out of mouth. "You lied to me" I furrow my eyebrows showing I had no clue what she meant.

"You said you would honor and kill divergents if you ever knew one"

"I don't know any divergents"

"Don't lie to me" she said point the gun at me.

"I-I-I'm not lying, I swear I don't any divergents. I would tell you"

She looked at me like she didn't believe me. "Alright untie her" her body guards came and untie.

"You're batshit crazy" I said too her. She smiled. That evil smile made me want to punch her.

"You should get going" I ran out of the building and jumped on the train and sat down, waiting for them it to come across dauntless

I jumped off the train and opened the front door to dauntless and walked in. I need to go tell Eric

I walked up a bunch of stairs to Eric's apartment. I knock on it and Eric immediately opened the door.

Relieve washed over his face and he pulled me inside and pulling me into a hug. "What happened to you?"

"She said I knew about some divergents, I lied telling her I don't know any divergents"

"But guess who is divergent, me me!!" I said sticking my hand up.

"She really scared the fuck out of me" he looked at me with sadness. "If she ever comes close to you again I will kill her"

"I have to go" I said turning on my heels but he grabbed my wrist. "Wait why?"

"Four gave me a Punishment after running barefoot in the hallways, I have to clean the pit after hours"

"Four" he gritted his teeth. "I'll be fine" I reassured him and gave him a kiss on his cheek and walked out.

"Here is a bucket and mop" four shoved in my chest. "Thanks" I mumbled. I began cleaning the floor until I heard noise.

I stopped what I was doing and looked around.

Nothing.

I shrugged and went back to mopping humming and there it was, the noise. I looked up again.

"Hello"

Nothing.

I was feeling really creeped out. When all of a sudden a bag was put over my head. I screamed and kicked but nothing was working.

Why does this shit always happen to me.

I thrown down on ground still in the bag. I freed myself from, when I saw Brandon. He put my hands behind my back tied them up and made me kneel

"Why do you hate me so much" I yelled trying to get free.

He scoffed, "are you seriously asking me that question" he kneeled down so we were at eye level.

"You embarrassed me when you beat me in that fight"

"I was trying to win" "you should have tried harder"

I felt a hand collide to my face and I fell sideways.

"You know how embarrassing it is getting beaten by a girl"

A hand collided with my face again.

Eric's POV

I sat in my chair doing some leadership work when someone knocked at my door. I groaned to get it and saw four.

"What do you want?" I said coldy

"Is Jordan here?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

"No, she said you gave her a punishment after you found her running in the hallways"

"Yes I did, I went to check on her and the bucket was there and the mop was lying on the floor"

Okay that's odd.

"Where the hell did she go" I asked him

He ran his hand through his hair.

"You tell me"

Jordan's POV

I laid there.

I was in so much pain.

My face was black and blue from the punching, my lip split open

Blood was running from my nose and mouth.

He left me there.

It started to rain and I laid on the rocks watching the rain drops fall on me.

And I sobbed.

Why did I choose dauntless I'm not strong enough.

They are gonna know I'm divergent

and they are going to kill me.

I tucked my knees to my chest.

I laid there until I heard someone running on the rocks.

"Jordan?" I looked up and saw four

"F-four" I immediately went into a hug and immediately hugged me back.

"Hey it's okay, ur alright"

I laid in the infirmary when I saw Eric running towards me

"What happened" he asked coldy

"Brandon" I said weakly.

"I'm gonna kill him"

"I'm going to murder him"

"Eric" I whispered grabbing his hand.

"Please stay with me for a while"

He nodded his head sitting on a chair.

I closed my eyes and darkness took over me.