18

I walked to the dorm and sat down on bed. I heard footsteps coming after me and stopped behind me.

"I'm not in the mood" I said with my hands in between my hands. they sat down next to me. I looked to my right and saw four.

"Jordan you keep doing stuff like that you're gonna get kicked out" I angrily laughed.

"good"

"why did you almost punch that kid" I signed and took the crumbled paper from my pocket and handed it to him.

he signed and rubbed his temple. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this."

"I'll do something about it ok?" I nodded my head and he stood up offering his hand.

"come on we have training to do and maybe you can blow off some steam"

I took his hand and followed him out of the dorm and into the pit. All eyes were on us.

"nice of you to join us" Eric snapped. I rolled my eyes and walked to stand next to Christina.

this is gonna be a long session.

-

I laid in the middle of the mat panting. I just fought some girl and I lost. I got up and brushed some dirt off me. "good fight" she held out her hand.

"whatever" I mumbled and push past her. she raised her hands in defense and walked the other way. training was over and I was just about to go sleep until someone called my name.

"Jordan, can I see you for a second?" Eric asked. I walked over to him.

"what's up with you? I know you wanted a couple of days but not even shaking her hand. what's up with that. I can't keep covering you"

I pushed up my sleeves and showed him my arm. he gasped, "You did this" I spat and walked away.

one more test until I do the last mental one and I'm out.

I sat on my bed playing with hem of this shirt I was holding.

"Can we talk?" Eric's figure came peering through the view.

I was gonna argue but didn't have the energy.

I nodded my head and he came and sat in front of me. he took my hands and held them. I looked up to meet his stare.

"please never hurt yourself again, I'm so so sorry for not telling you that I killed divergents but I would never hurt you or let anyone hurt you"

"I don't want to lose you. not now, not ever" "I wanna grow up with you. be with you forever"

I smiled and tears swelled up.

"I-I-I love you angel"

I was shocked. he loved me, the tears fell and pulled him to a hug sobbing.

"I love you too"

he hugged me tighter. i pulled back and he slowly wiped my tears with his thumb.

"tomorrow when you do the best you can do at that test and pass. I'l accounce we are together."

I nodded my head. that's exactly want I want. "come on, you have one more big test"

I took his hand and walked to the area where it was being held. he dropped my hand and I frowned.

I sat in the waiting room white four and Eric were in separate rooms calling out names.

30 mintues went by and still my name was not called.  "Jordan?" I stood up and walked to the door Eric was holding.

I sat down in the chair and he connected the wire to my forehead.

"ready?"

"ready."

I closed my eyes. and ready for the darkness that came.

I open them to be standing in a field.

Raining started coming down on me. It was raining extremely hard I could barely see anything. Wind was whipping around me over and over again.

Thunder so loud the ground shook underneath my feet. Lighting struck a few feet away from me. This can't be real.

I took off running trying to get away from this nightmare. I tripped and fell into the ground.

I was now in a small area It felt like coffin, I was inhaling dirt. Am I behind buried alive? "HEY" I screamed. "Get me out of here I'm not dead" I was banging on the top as I kept inhaling dirt.

"P-please" i begged, Tears were forming.  All of sudden I was taken inside of a house. I immediately looked down and  there was no dirt.

I looked over too Eric tied up and gagged with a fabric. "Eric" I asked shocked running to him but something stopped me, It was a glass but it looked invisible.

Max was standing next to him with a gun. "Hey max what are you doing" he pulled the gun back.

My eye widen. "No no max please don't kill him, he's ur partner" he pushed the gun closer to his head.

"Max I'm begging please do not do this" tears were falling onto my face. He shot the gun and I immediately woke up

what the fuck. that's the exact same fear the first time I took this test. luckily I don't think Eric noticed.

I should have been able to get through this one normal but something was different.

"Good job angel" he smiled. I rolled my eyes, I knew he was just saying that. I did a terrible job.

"you should get some food then go to sleep. tomorrow is be big day" I nodded my head and head to the cafeteria.

no one was at our spot I shrugged and grabbed some food and starting eating. soon my table was sat down by Will and Christina.

"Hey guys" they said hey back. "you guys ready for tomorrow?" asked Christina.

Will and I nodded.

"we both ready ain't that right will?" I held up hand waiting for highfive but he totally missed my hand.

I smacked my face with my hand. idiot

Christina laughed.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed. I gotta be ready for tomorrow" they nodded their heads and I walked off.

I'm so scared for tomorrow, I have a bad feeling.