Prologue

Brooklyn's POV
Hi everybody. My name is Brooklyn Harris. I'm here to tell you a little bit about myself. I live with my dad, Adam, and my grandparents, Irene and Franklin. Unfortunately, my mom died after giving birth to me. I have a pet bunny rabbit named Cumulus. I named him after the cumulus cloud I learned in Science class.

Some of my hobbies are reading books, playing the oboe, and making bracelets

Some of my hobbies are reading books, playing the oboe, and making bracelets. I have quite a few friends, but I have my absolute best friend...Trinity. Speaking of which, it's time for her to talk. Bye.

                             Trinity's POV
Hi everybody. My name is Trinity Goodman. I'm here to tell you a little bit about myself. I live with my mom, Laura, and my two older brothers, Mason and Wyatt, who are both are in college. My dad, Charles, is away for the military. I had an oldest sister named Serena, but she lost her battle to leukemia when I was twelve years old. I have a Siberian Husky named Winter.

Some of my hobbies are coloring, playing the violin, and writing stories

Some of my hobbies are coloring, playing the violin, and writing stories. I have a few close friends, but I have my absolute best friend...Brooklyn. That's all I have to say. Bye.

Normal POV
Brooklyn and Trinity live in Virginia. They met at church when they realized they were getting baptized on the same day. They've gone to the same schools together, live in the same neighborhood, and danced at the same studio. But, they didn't officially meet until that faithful day.

Another thing that brought them together is Color Guard. Near the end of 8th grade, they learned that the high school was having tryouts, so the girls decided to give it a shot. From there on, they've fallen in love with it and have done all throughout high school.

Other than their individual hobbies, they also share some hobbies together. They both like Color Guard, a band called for KING & COUNTRY, dancing, doing each other's hair and makeup, and having sleepovers.

Now that everything has been explained, let's jump into this amazing journey!