CHAPTER 3 - Drummer Boys & Rifle Girls

It's the best of both worlds. Color Guard and for KING & COUNTRY!

Brooklyn and Trinity have working so hard over the past few weeks. They take each day to choreograph and practice one fK&C song. They're almost done with all the songs the band to do planning to perform on the tour. Joel, Luke, and the rest of the band have been very impressed with the girls and their talent.

One big event is coming up soon for the band. They've been invited to perform 'Little Drummer Boy' at the CMA Country Christmas show.

Brooklyn and Trinity choreographed a routine for the song. It has to be the coolest routine that they have ever choreographed. They've been working nonstop to perfect the routine. Especially since this event is going to be televised.

~~~~~~~~~~

The band finished rehearsal for the day. Moriah texted Joel, saying that she was at Luke and Courtney's house. Joel drove the girls back to Luke's house to hang out and have dinner.

The adults went into the kitchen to help with dinner and the girls went into the living room. Jude and Phoenix were playing with the Legos.

Brooklyn and Trinity were looking online for costumes, flags, hairstyles, and makeup designs for the tour. They decided to search for something with the colors of the Burn the Ships album for their costumes and flags. For hair and makeup, they're not looking for anything too complicated.

After dinner, Joel and Luke took the boys upstairs to get ready for bed, while the girls cleaned up the kitchen. When that was done, Brooklyn and Trinity went back to their search.

Brooklyn was on her phone, looking at her Pinterest app for hair and makeup designs. Trinity was on her laptop, looking up Color Guard websites for potential costumes and/or flags.

She found a website that looked promising and clicked on it. She entered the color, style, and price in the filters.

"Brooklyn, I think I found it." Trinity said, showing her computer to her friend.

"Oh my gosh! That's perfect

"Oh my gosh! That's perfect. It had the colors we want, it's elegant, and..." Brooklyn said.

"And, it looks like the flag in the picture comes with the costume." Trinity said.

Joel and Luke walk into the living room. Joel sat down on the sofa and Luke lit a fire in the fireplace.

"We heard some excitement a second ago. What was all that about?" Luke asked.

"We finally found a costume and flag!" the girls said in unison, then showed them the picture.

"Well, girls, it looks like we'd better head home." Moriah said.