Floor is Lava ✓

Peter is trouble, that much the Avengers know. He showed them the floor is Lava challenge and now, at random times, shouts 'floor is lava' and they all immediately jump up because if they don't go along with it, Peter gets sad. T'Challa participated because he didn't do it once so Shuri turned the floor into literal boiling metal the next time she shouted the words and he knew Peter and Shuri were far too good friends and Peter was far too smart for him to not have that option available to him.

(≧▽≦)

Fury had called for an Avengers meeting, Peter was late as usual. Maria was checking her watch, contemplating if she should go and collect him when he walked in and shouted.
"The floor is lava!" Everyone scrambled to get onto tables and chairs. After chuckling to himself for a second, Peter jumped and attached himself to the ceiling, Watching the mayhem unfold below him. Natasha was the first up, then Bucky and Scott. Tony was surprisingly quick, Pepper less so - Tony helped her up, like a gentleman. Carol and Wanda started levitating, Hope activated her suit and started flying. It was chaos. Fury was close to growling at the scene unfolding in front of him, especially when Bucky nudged Sam so he fell off and leapt to get back on a chair. He was surprised to see Steve and Bruce participating as well.
"Avengers, we need to have a serious talk about your maturity." He rumbled, disapproval evident on his maturing face.
"Bold words coming from the Pirate stood in Lava!" Peter yelled, Shuri laughed her head off from her place on the table, T'Challa shook his head as Natasha smirked in amusement. Fury turned to face Maria, who was stood behind him, only to find her stood on a chair as well -  composure completely in tact and standing like she did in any other meeting. He sends her a look more unimpressed than anything anyone had ever seen from the man, only for Maria to shrug.
"Come on Nick, get on a chair." She said gently to him, jerking her head slightly towards Peter.
"Fine. But only this once." He turned, causing his coat to fly out to the side, and climbed with surprising grace onto his chair. "Happy now Peter?"
"Very, thanks Fury." The boy chuckled. Unbeknownst to him, Maria took a photo of Fury stood on the chair and sent it to the Avengers group chat. Shuri had filmed the entire thing, having known Peter's plan.

They had the rest of the meeting from there.

(≧▽≦)

Everyone had just got back from a long, grueling, and exhausting mission, Peter, Sam and Scott were all in the med-bay, having got hurt in the mission. Maria, Natasha, Wanda, Steve, Bucky and Hope stood out in the hallway, waiting for the all clear from Dr Cho to head in to see them. Wanda was getting antsy, bouncing her leg up and down, hands wringing, and fingers tangling and untangling. Natasha was pacing back and forth. Maria was responding to emails on her phone, but looking at the door every thirty seconds to make sure she hadn't missed Helen coming out to talk to them. Hope was on the phone to Cassie to keep the girl updated. Bucky was sat patiently, and Steve was staring intensely at the door as he leant against the wall.

Finally the door opened and Dr Cho told them all three parties were okay and fine for visitors.

When they all got in the room, they saw smirks on all three faces.
"What?"
"The floor is lava!" Peter exclaimed. Natasha shook her head.
"Not right now Pete, you were hurt."
"Exactly, we were hurt. But none of us are touching the floor. Thus, floor is lava." Wanda hopped up to perch on the edge of Peter's bed, but brought her feet up in case he was serious.
"How are you?"
"I'll be better if people listened." Maria sighed and stepped onto the chair beside his bed, pulling Natasha with her. Bucky was already sitting in a chair with his legs crossed in a lotus position to adhere to the boy's demand. Hope shrunk down, as they were all still in their suits, and fluttered in the air. And Steve unhappily climbed onto the remaining cot. "Perfect. I'm doing great. Scott?"
"I'm perfect. Sam?"
"Just peachy. Pete?"
"Wonderful. Scott?"
"Alright, that's quite enough," Natasha cut in, "glad you had your fun." Peter just laughed, Sam and Scott soon joined in.

(≧▽≦)

Peter and Scott went shopping for snacks and beverages for the family film night they were having. Peter suddenly came up with a brilliant idea just as they were walking through the alcohol isle.
"Hey Scott?" The man turned from looking at wine.
"Yeah?"
"The floor is lava!" Peter watched giddily as Scott's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates and his face paled.
"No! Not now! Surely you aren't so evil!"
"5, 4, 3-" Scott sprinted down the isle and leapt, Peter wasn't sure at what until he ran after him. There, on a pile of suitcases, lay and unconscious Scott. "Well, you completed the challenge. Well done for not breaking the alcohol, that would have been funny but Tony would not have forgiven you," he spoke as he walked forward to collect the grown man out of the suitcases. People were looking at them funny, but eventually caught on when Peter's stoic gaze snapped and he burst out laughing, muttering about this being the best one yet. The boy stepped around the obstacles and threw one of Scott's arms over his shoulder enough that he could hoist the man to sit comfortably there until they got to the car.

(≧▽≦)

"Hey guys, the floor is lava," Peter muttered into his Comms on a mission. He could hear the resounding groans from his team mates and saw chaos as everyone complied. He watched impressed as Natasha threw herself onto the enemies shoulders and bashed his head in on her way to getting atop a crashed bus. Wanda managed to blast at least ten people on her way to the balcony railing above. Clint was surrounded on a roof and only option was to jump off. Peter feared the fallout for a moment before Hawkeye shot an arrow at a building and hung to a rope from it.
"You lot a crazy," Maria growled from where she was listening in from base.
"Did you join in?" Peter questioned.
"Yes, I'm stood on my chair. Now get back to the mission before I suspend you Peter," she growled again. Peter squeaked and instantly got back to work.