{I}🍂

He is the kind of exquisite that illuminates lifetime,
I am the kind of grotesque that destroy what is divine,
How can someone like him love something like me,
When all I am is a boat, and he is as deep as sea

UNREQUITED
by

-Nikita Gill

_________🍂_________

"CONGRATULATIONS MEENA! Well done my dear, you've honoured me!" The big, proud smile spread across her merely wrinkled face as she gently patted her on the arm.

"And girls, very very good job. I'm glad that you all have successfully come to this far and selected for the advanced level. Keep up with this good work, we'll definitely win the upcoming battles." Her big marble eyes sparked along with her devoted disciples.

"Okay everyone, class is dismissed. And tomorrow, be here at sharp 7." She raised another smile before clapping her hands for the departure and acquainted them for their next usual headway.

"YES MAM!" Everyone agreed in contented sync.

The coach left the ballet hall. All the girls eventually surrounded Meena, who had won the first place of the intermediate level of ballet exam.

"Congratulations Meena! I knew it that it's gonna be you!" Jyun was jumping in extreme excitement knowing that her prediction hit smoothly. Well, she made a wild guess.

"Thank you guys. Even I can't believe that I've won!" Pure amusement was clearly visible on her face.

"It's all your hard work girl. Now now now," Raya sang while making her way to the center of the crowd and stood still.

"Now that I got y'all attention, don't you think on this occasion, we should celebrate it and throw a party, hm?" Curiosity was flaring in her spinel eyes as she kept surfing them over the ballerinas around her.

"Hell yeah! Let's go then, what are we waiting for?" Tia's excitement was on another level since it's all about partying, throwing shots all over the night.

As it made up everyone started ambling out of the hall, holding each other's company. Meena suddenly paused on her track and raised her head back.

"Umm Nile?"

Nile, who didn't join the group, was busy with her own chores.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you coming with us?"

Throwing the bag over her shoulder she gazed up at her with a wry smile.

"No, you guys go on. I've some stuffs to do."

"Okay, see ya Nile." Knowing her the different one than the others, well so far from different, she quickly bade her with a small tone before joining her mates.

"See ya." Nile lazily mouthed.

The hall left empty with an individual. The lightnings outside stumbling through every now and then. Raindrops shaped across the sheathed glass window, creating an entity which was a good dancer, darkly worshipping the wooden wall before her eyes.

She held the paper forth,

'Congratulation Ryu-Sun-Nile! You are selected for the advanced level of ballet in Hadojae Ballet Academy. You've honourably achieved the 2nd place-'

"Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah..."

She felt so disgusted that her eyes tucked into the core as the paper crumpled poorly in her fist, bearing her dissatisfaction. A loud roar of thunder crashed somewhere nearby, which is far enough to disrupt her already distressed mind.

"Oh shut up! Will you?" Nile scolded the nature remedies that made her revulsion get higher than before. As if the thunder mistakenly chose the wrong time to rumble.

A loud groan leapt through her mouth since she was so displeased with the result. Yes, she didn't want to become a second place ballerina, she wanted to be the best, the best of all, but failed. And the failure was driving her nuts.

She annoyingly looked across the window. The soccer field looked so empty and a little smoky because of the constant drizzling raindrops had made the full length window all blurry which had her fury awoken once more. Couldn't accept the outcome, she huffed out a grievous sigh while pounding the paper inside the first reign of the bag and took out the umbrella with such outrage in face.

"I hate rain! And it has had to pour down now! Just great! Can't the day get any nicer!"

🍂