{VIII}🍂

"C'mon, c'mon!"

Nile's feets kept pedaling in a maniac speed. The speed of the strong wind rushed by, gushed against her masked face vigorously. The hood over her head was flapping against her back because of the extreme gust. A stray dog watched her flew by past the cars.

A bunch of emotions were swirling through her messy head and the twisted heart. Pride kept telling her to stop by now, go back! But the little spec of yearn had the firm grip on the handlebars, trying to grasp over the grudges even if it's just a little.

🍂

I always watched him dancing on the street every single day and lost my breath in his every maneuvers. He embraced the street as his dance floor. He had that love in his every moves that clung to only love, that truer than passion. And my observation turned in admiration.

I followed him across the alley after the magnetizing Friday performance and called him out from behind,

"Hey."

He turned back with a questioning look as I walked towards him carrying the one and only pledge.

"I like you. Be my boyfriend."

Trust me, he looked shocked more than I assumed he could get. And for the first time I found something so adorable and my heart got wrecked but my reflex was still, as I am.

"Take your time and let me know."

As I stated I started to went off hiding the anxiety beneath my emitting nerves, when suddenly,

"You love Laryx's cream puffs, don't you?"

His light, joyful voice was melodic to my ears but that wasn't the major which stopped me. I instantly turned back with all confusions surfacing over me.

"How do you know?"

I asked, suspicions weighed on my each delivered words. He just chuckled softly and I was alertly hooked.

"I don't need to take more time when I've already taken enough for this day." 

🍂

Destination drew the end. Nile stopped at the Sejong center of Seoul where the event was held. She abruptly got off of her bicycle and ran towards the security clearance where she spotted five or six bulky bodyguards who were standing with big rifles slung in their arms. Which meant they were going to ask for her ticket or check her I'd card since she was a member of a dance academy. Thankfully, she didn't forget to bring it with her.

She took a deep breath and ran to the certain. Supposedly, two of the bodyguards blocked her by the security clearance.

"Sorry mam, we can't allow you to get in during the show."

Without wasting a bit she quickly took out her I'D card and showed them. Their intimidating gazes scanned her head to toe then pointed at her black mask in oder to match the passport photo with the real person. She put it down accordingly. Convinced by the clarification the big guys finally let her in.

Nile was covered up with a plain black outfit so that nobody could get suspicious about her. She finally found herself inside the arena at the back rows. Since she didn't buy any ticket nor she wanted to be appear in front of Mei or Jimin in the backstage, she chose to stay in the sultry crowd instead of watching him from a closer sight.