{V}🍂

Her every breath was speaking resilience. Without huffing in between she was into practicing over hours and hours. Still spinning, spiralling, twirling and purifying the 180° turn-out, whetting the ankles like blades.

But she was exhausted.

Ultimately, feeling the urge to moisten the desert gone throat she walked towards the cold water bottle and took it in hand then started curling the cap. Right when the bottle's edge met her lips her eyes locked up with the familiar pair of eyes on the mirror.

"Oh my god Hobi! How come?" She became surprised to see him at that hour at her ballet practice hall.

Hobi was standing there with an unreadable portray on face, leaning against the wall crossing his arms over chest. Nile cheerfully came closer to him.

"How long have you been standing here?"

"For a while." He blankly announced.

"Good thing you came. Come let me show you something."

Nile pulled him by the arms and stood him right in the center of the practice room.

"You'll love it! Finally I've learned this bloody développé which was the culprit of my failure you know." Nile emphasized. Hobi didn't say anything, just watched her with a straight face.

"Watch this."

Inhaling a sharp air, Nile prepared her body. Slowly putting all the weigh over the toes then smoothly began extending her right leg outward untill it reach the apex, up in the air. Hobi's eyes didn't speak any words nor his frame changed a bit.

After loosening her body Nile landed on the ground. A few seconds of huffing and puffing to catch her breath she turned back with a big smile on her face.

"So? How was it?" She panted through her words and gazed into Hobi's fixated eyes.
His eyes were in a halt as if they forgot the praises he used to lavish her with but now, they didn't even seem to know how to give off a simple reaction which had Nile completely confused. She always being praised by him like nobody else could be. She knotted her brows together, feeling the tinge of weirdness under his unfamiliar gaze. She added a snap.

"What?"

"Let's break up."

Her knotted brows sprung free as she gazed into his halted eyes for a while. Unconcerned about the forthcoming, she choked out a shrilly laughter at his sudden blunt statement, but couldn't slide down how serious and unbothered he sounded while speaking those silly words, she thought. She bent over and grabbed the half opened bottle, still laughing her heart out.

"Man I like the way you act whew! But let me remind you it's not first April okay? So stop fooling around. Jeez!" She shrugged amusedly before pouring the cold water in order to soak her dried throat.

Hobi still didn't budge a little from his earlier position. He unfolded his hands and pushed them inside his pocket. His eyes were getting dark, it's not the lustful darkness, it was something that was buried for a long time which now wanted to jump out on impulse.

"Yeah it's not. But can't deny it's first May." He corrected her, her obliviousness.

She paused on her drinking. Hearing the date, the date of their anniversary, their two years anniversary, her sight went still. Suddenly her heart stopped working, even the water was betraying her to go down as she separated the bottle from her mouth slowly.