{IX}🍂

The only person is standing in your way
is you

-The Black Swan
________________________________________________

The day of destine had finally come to the end. The pathetic waiting was over. It was the last category of the event, the ballet category.

Nile was all set, waiting for the final procedure to get to the stage and show the judges her best blazing performance. Standing in front of the mirror, she's watching her intensively riveting picture that the mirror screamed.

Her flexible torso was wrapping up with all black fabrics. The muslin fabric was hugging her upper reign perfectly. With a sweetheart shaped neckline the upper part was overspread with netted fabrics that ended up right on her wrists and convolutedly attached with silver rings on her both middle fingers. The supported hoop engulfed her lean waist, which was made with lightweight tulle fabric, over nine to ten layers almost. Her parallel legs were rucked up with black transparent leggings.

A ballerina's head is always simply styled with a simple ballerina bun. The only accessory that added the fancy was the black tiara with seven sparkling gems on the spiked cusps, fencing her flat bun powerfully.

Her hickory eyes were painted theatrically dark. Creating two onyx wings across the eyes area with smudged black shades a bit which made it look more of a black swan's dramatic eyes.

After all Mrs. Park wanted to represent her as a black swan. Perfect but rigid, rare but impetuous, special but tangled.

🍂

"Are we done Nile?"

"Are we done Nile?"

"Not yet."

Hobi was holding the hoop ring while my body was still flipped vertically, legs were wrapped around the aerial silk tightly. I knew he didn't know the aerial dance regulations so much, yet I charged him with this as a punishment.

As I was coming down I could see his tired state. His heart shaped lips glistening along with his delicate sweating neck under the one single spotlight, caused my heart skipped it's beats thoroughly. But the sweats on his neck reminded me of the terrific incident and right then the temper broke through out.

Jealousy and rage lost the little mercy as they kept knocking out my veins. I immediately flipped over and sat on the barrel. With instant I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him closer to mine.