{XIV}🍂

The silence was typically so loud!

It was restless and spinning around Nile's third floor apartment's vacant living room. The oak walls had worn the sad, stiff, gloomy air. Too burdensome to breath in. The herbal tea had lost it's steaminess long ago, now it's replaced with the same cold ambient. Two of her slim fingers still tapping the lip of the dainty cup faintly. She was sitting in the chair, leaning her head on the desk, numb.

The prevailing wind kept coming and going through the window with such hollowness, stirred the white silk curtain every now and then with it's each blows. Her hollow gaze fixed upon the window sill. She could still remembered those happy memories of the lazy weekends buried among the window sill.

🍂

Naturally, it's a warm Sunday weekend. A lazy weekend I should say. The blue sky was so bright with the assisted sun. The road outside was lightly busy. There was a woody fragrance lingering in the fresh air assisting my man's favourite fruity spiced fragrance which possibly touched by the wild rose's wet sprinkles. However, my nostrils were blessed that's all I knew and so was my lungs. The gust of the warm wind brushing my skin as we sat there, on the window sill.

Apparently, he was sitting on the sill while my lazy frame was wrapped around his torso just like a koala who was enjoying the beguiling warmth radiating from her boyfriend's perfect carriage while she was enjoying his intoxicating graze through her scalp.

Approximately, his fine slender fingers were busy combing my ruffled hair in silent. To add more peace to the quietness he started humming through the rhythm. Helped me to get molten more. There was no emptiness could be felt in the silence; the silence was something so blessed, so soothing, so appreciative.

I saw a little girl walked along the concrete path with a fair young woman beside her who possibly her mom, was holding a small pink floral basket. The little girl looked so happy! Something definitely happened good with her and I could feel it from here.

On the spur of the moment, I saw a brown kitty peeked out it's tiny head and peeped outside through the small gap in the basket. That's freaking adorable! I couldn't help but giggled at it. No doubt, it was the reason behind her exquisite happiness. She got a new kitty! Which must be a gift from her mom. And the way the pretty lady smiled warmly at her cheerful daughter it was just nothing but a freaking heartwarming scene adding to my admiration for the mesmerizing cityscape.

Wait, she had dimples!

"What are you giggling at?" Hobi asked me casually, still roaming his fingertips all over my scalp.

I immediately drew back and looked into his eyes with a sharp face. Studying my sudden whisk along with the weird look on my face he stared at me quizzically.

"What?"

"Smile."

"What?"

"I said smile."

"But why so sudden-"

"Hmph!"

"Okay okay."

He couldn't refuse my demand and moreover, he knew it very well that what I was up to. So without any further bickering he did accordingly as I demanded. And there, the cute little dimples flickered.