{FINAL}🍂

Adoration is the must to love yourself
This chapter is dedicated to inbabypink

I will not have you
Without the darkness
That hides within you
I will not let you have me
Without the madness
That makes me
If our demons
Cannot dance
Neither can we

THE DANCE

-Nikita Gill

__________________🍂__________________

Leaning against the door sunk in the deep weariness where forgiveness showed the middle finger with pathetic sneers and what not. The dense joy seemed to whizz away as soon as Mrs. Park left. And once again, the anguish started knocking on the door, belatedly. Her vision was getting blurry again as well as her clouded mind. She felt so numb, so absurd.

Mei stood there, happy about earlier. Though the shining object was indeed in the right hands now yet it was clinging to it's owner's hand dispirited, just like her. It didn't take long for Mei to realize what's strangling her friend's mind track right now. She slowly put her hand on her shoulder and turned her to face her.

Wasn't it the guilt that's strangling her neck? Tainting her breath? Stinging her eyes? Yes it was. And this painful sight wracked Mei's heart. She held her still by the arms.

"Nile? You okay?"

"No I'm not!" Her voice pulsed up.

"I'm not Mei! How can I be? Could you tell me?" Devastation held within her frustrated tone, teardrops crawled down her cheeks.

"I'm so unforgivable!" Self-hatred stumbled upon her quivering lips as her hand ran through the silk locks with frustration.

"No, you're not Nile." Mei reproached.

"I AM! He can't forgive me, can you not see it?" With a shriek her whole body wrenched, constant the tears.

"That's what you think?" Mei defended and looked into her sharply.

"If he can't forgive you then why the hell would he come over and save you huh?Why would he carry you all the way up to the stage? If he really can't forgive you then why the hell would he still care for you like this? Can you not see it that he still loves you like crazy!" Her tone came out brusque.

"Just because he left that time without saying a word that doesn't mean he can't forgive you Nile. He just couldn't stand seeing you breaking apart in front of his goddamn eyes. It was unbearable for him to see you like that. In fact, seeing you broken it's just not the thing we are used to. Can you not understand goddamn it?" Nile remaind frozen and kept absorbing all the words ceaselessly. Mei's eyes softened as her hand trailed up to her wet cheek.

"He loves you idiot. So damn much!"

He loves her!

Her breathing paused for a moment. A sudden splash of adrenaline spread all across her composure.

He loves her!

Why this suddenly felt so overwhelming? Like a bolted serenity. She remembered those hanging eyelashes of his. How they weren't fluttering a bit, how solely he held himself back just not to meet her eyes, instead kept them struggling along.