{X}🍂

🎵 Suggested song:
BTS - Black Swan
(Art film ver. Slowed down)

_________________________________

Extreme fear deserted her heart. Chronic panic fluttering through her unblinking eyes Pounds of guilt escalated all over her nerves.

Her eyes stuck on Nile's stretched knives binded legs. The devilish grin froze her ears as horror reproached to. The fear and guilt swelled within her pulses, too much heavy to restrain the lump down her dry throat.

True, it might not be a murder by some murderous weapons or by a pair of filthy hands. But by such a weak spirit of course. Where an all time favorite coach became her own disciple's ultimate backstabber.

Choi mingyu just conveyed a route to reach the goal by her trained ballerina just like every other coaches. Just the tactic was all she had to use her worthy enemy's selfishness on her own disciple, Nile. Just to turn her down and ruin her entire career by accusing her as an inferior murderer along an obnoxious traitor of killing her own beloved ballerina.

The suspense hymn in the background seized up the whole arena, turned it into a breath ceasing ambient. Nile took a deep breath before opening her onyx winged painted eyes that found the five silhouettes sitting in the big judge chairs right in front of the stage. Her heart thumped inside the strings continuesly while consuming the mystical violin chords.

•••••

"JIMIN!"

Jimin, whose mind was already glued on Nile's performance getting started, startled by the sudden panicking voice. The instant he turned back, he was stupefied to discover a terrifyingly huffing out Mei. She was extremely scarred. But for what?

"What happened Mei?" He asked her worriedly holding her by the arms.

"Nile! She's going to be killed Jimin!" She was failing to catch her breath as the words came out through her labouring gasps.

"WHAT? W-what are you talking about?" Jimin stuttered hearing the frightful statement.

"I overheard their conversation! You know Mrs. Choi?"

"Mrs. Choi Mingyu? The ballet coach of Daegu Ballet Academy?" Jimin asked anxiously.

"Yes! She and Mrs. Park are born enemies! She'd do anything to ruin Mrs. Park! And Nile is her only target! I'm s-so scared Jimin!" Her body began to shudder from the intense fear.

"What did you hear?" Jimin reasked.

"I couldn't hear them all but," she gulped, "I heard her saying that the stage will get tinted in, all bl-blood!" Her voice involuntarily trembling as tears started to form in her eyes.

"It can't be!" Jimin muttered in undertone, couldn't even dare to picturized what might happen in the next few minutes.

Without wasting a second, both of them rushed to the east prompt corner of the stage just to check Nile directly from the sight if there was any uncertainty could be caught or not. As they were about to cross the border line two of the staffs blocked them right away.