{VI}🍂

1 YEAR LATER

'Swan Lake' - The Ballet Section of The Royal Dance House of Seoul

Raindrops dancing, sun rays bursting through, it was the perfect rapid-suspensive ballet weather. Nile was sitting on the placid, vacant wooden floor while stretching her long legs, massaging the calves for the next intended practice. All the ballerinas were getting prepared for the corresponding.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Park the coach of the ballet section, came in with a big cheeky smile. Noticing her appearance all the ballet dancers instantly stood up and bowed.

"GOOD AFTERNOON MAM."

"Very good afternoon my ladies." She wished back.

"Hope you all are doing good with your practices. However, I have a very good and exciting news for you all." She said entangling her fingers together as her eyes sparked with mystery.

Everyone's eyes furrowed in confusion as they looked at each other with questions blooming in them.

Their confused faces made Mrs. Park chuckle out. Before breaking the news she straightened herself and coughed purposely to march their attention to her.

"So girls, let's not await you anymore. As you know all the dance academies of our country electively hold a national dance awards ceremony every year on this beautiful season, right?" Everyone collectively nodded.

"This royal event is the biggest event in our country, which help the winning academies and the dancers to get their rightful fame worldwide and join the international big dance communities. Besides, the winners from each dance categories will successively get the most prestigious awards. For the ballet category, the winner will be awarded with the BEAUTIFUL, crystalized diamond swan award! Isn't it splendid?" She could see all the pairs of eyes widened with their hanging jaws. She couldn't help but chuckled but her throaty chuckle got them more puzzled and intrigued to know further.

"Yes, it is indeed. Consistently, it'll occur within a few days. And we, the coaches from each sections, will select the deserving dancers who will perform in this royal event." She explained.

All of them were in the hold of breath, not slipping off her any words. Praying for the one and only wish 'let it be no one but me'.

"Are you going to declare the name today, mam?" One of the ballerinas asked curiously.

"Yes! I have that one name in my mind for a long time, who is capable of this battle." She emphasized the last part deeply and stared specifically at Nile. Nile felt a little nervous feeling her gravious gaze upon her. But at the same time she felt the tinge of excitement splattering inside, hoping the same just like the others, of course.

"So who is it mam?" Meena anxiously asked from behind on behalf of the other anxious presenters. Mrs. Park smiled small at the question. Her smile was always sardonic, a mixture of sweet yet devilish alibi.

"Ah so desperate huh? Don't worry I can feel that too. But before I announce the specific, I want to say that, you know, I can't choose all of you, but only one. So I believe you will cooperate with me and cheer for your mate whom I'm going to choose. Alright girls, are you ready?" Again they nodded their heads in sync with full of excitement and anxiousness whirling through it.

Mrs. Park's eyes were stuck with only one pair of eyes which had nothing but fire ignited in them. The fire of stubbornness above passion, the gallantry influences, she knew that very well. And also Mrs. Park knew her own 'comes to terms' with her required desires to be acquired by this hot-headed fire. She slowly came closer to the one that her instincts demanded her to be the one. She was thrilled to announce it.