{III}🍂

Nile and Hobi; well, two exact opposite creatures encircled by the thread of love. Nile was an amazing ballet dancer. As a person who was not like those soft barbie dolls, a lovey dovey girlfriend or having such feminine aspects in her. To the approximacy, she was full of crookedness with jealousy themes on her daily basis, stubbornness to the highest peak, short temper was the most frequent flyer, swore almost 24/7 and the most unavoidable redeem was her tangled twisted thoughts on each and every single thing.

While on the other hand,

Hobi was an outstanding hip hop dancer. Unlike Nile, he was the virus of full of joy and happiness. Container of peace and the messenger of spreading positivity and love amongst people.

But the big question is why such a sweetheart like him loved this bewitched female?

Well, we all know every person has a soft spirit that bury beneath the cruel shell. Nile was not the exception but that could only get to seen by Hobi. He loved her every complexes.

He loved whenever she got jealous over his female dance partners who worked with him, she got too overprotective, over possessive in the meantime. He loved whenever she got angry, how her red puffy cheeks got chubbier than ever. She never ate without shoving foods into his mouth whenever they hung out, how she never forgot to look out for him whether he was taking his meals on time or not, if not then threatening him to the death. He loved how she startled the shit out of him at 3 in the morning just to vent out her anger not finding the socks for the next dance class. And these all silly things made him feel so whole, so loved, to had such a weired soul as his beloved.

And,

The very completeness of their obligation was, that he utmostly loved to admire her, whenever her perfect flexible framework conquered the floor entirely, moved her delicate fragments immensely, with so much passion.

But no story left without a BUT, right?

Sometimes, the spec of disturbance over her excessive stubbornness or the lack of tributes, never remained them stable in the bond. Which is why they split up overmuch ninth times in a month. Though at the end of the day, he was the one who took the charge to make it renew.

Nevertheless, there's a thing that called patience.

•••••

The rain had finally decided to take a break but the speed of the bike doubled the whizz of the cold wind as it never letting the passengers goosebumps simmer down. After the terrible struggle against the strong wind they stopped in front of Nile's house, finally.

"Goodnight Hobi." Nile bade lazily getting off the bike.

"That's all?" Hobi complained.

"Huh? What else do you want huh?" She spat squinting her eyes shooting him a glare.

"No I mean just-you-know uhh," stuttering through get to the bottom while suddenly Nile noticed something shining into the core of his dark brown leather jacket which she couldn't understand. Following it, she extended her hand to reach out the object.

"What's that?"

Noticing her hand reaching the thing, his shoulders tensed up as the words stuck into the pipe on it's own,l. Thinking maybe it wasn't the perfect moment for this encounter, yet.

"Oh umm it's," finding no other choice he took it out by himself. A golden laminated paper.

"Let me see." Nile took the paper in her hands and started reading, mutely.