{VII}🍂

"Don't do this."

Nile's face grew annoyed at the forbidding. Though she knew who the voice belonged to yet she looked at the direction where she found the owner of the voice leaning against the doorway with a smug look, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Throwing a challenging retort she drew back her focus on her shoes.

Her question made him let out a scoff. "I'm not you." Hobi said scornfully.

Her eyes rolled up heavenward at his cockiness in instance.

"Your wicked coach is using you to fulfill her desires," Hobi announced. Hearing his faint impudent proclamation against Mrs. Park, whom she adhered as her icon, caused her feeling more disgusted as she shot her head to his direction spitting along a death glare.

"Using your stubbornness." Shrugging her glare he finished his sentence while gazing deep into her fiery eyes intensively. Those unpleasant statement made her blood boil as she stood up leaving the shoes on the wooden floor.

"Why don't you just say that you don't want me to achieve what I deserve? Cause you're just jealous? Don't cover up your rubbish jealousy with some bullshit."

"Like I said, I'm not you. All she's doing just for her own self-interest. Besides, she's always wanted to be the best coach you know, just like you wanted to be the best, as always." The bitterness of the past seemed to be glued to his every word which made her frown so I hard.

"Moreover, she knows that a little push to your stubbornness can bring her what she wants. Very. Simple. Strategy."

Her hands balled into fists. Though they were standing in a quite good distance, but the tauntness was tightly tied up with the non-existent wire between them.

"I can see you're so concern about me. Thanks for your grave concern. But for your kind information there are plenty people who are enough concerned about me, and Mrs. Park is one of them. So I don't think I need your fucking lectures."

Hobi condemned another scoffing chuckle.

"Who's lecturing you? Jeez! I'm just here to let you know about your beautiful mam's self acquiring plan, where you are her only bridge. Or prey should I say? Hah! But guess what, you're too blind."

Furiousness knocked her temper once again. But she tried to control her temper by plunging the lips together so hard.

"Get out." She spat lowly through her gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

"I said get the fuck out!"

"Not my bad!" Hobi mockingly shouted while leaving the hallway putting his hands behind his head.

As per usual, Nile couldn't maze any of his words but incessantly paid focus on her stinkers. Even though she was little confused earlier about performing with the deadly shoes but Hobi's unpleasant sarcastic words which seemed involuntarily ridiculous to her, that boosted her stored stubbornness like an errupting volcano.

It was more like pouring melted butter on a burning fire.

It'd been more than a year since they broke up and parted their ways. It was very difficult to sit in there day after day hoping that maybe the phone might ring and the person behind it would realize and appreciate his or her mistake, hoping that maybe everything would be the same again. Even the person who always took the charge of replenish at the first place, waited for the thorn of grudges may drop anytime soon. But to the contradiction, none agreed to take the first step this time.