{II}🍂

Drizzling raindrops dripping down the soccer field, serving life to the dead grasses. All the grey clouds moving scatterly, frequent lightnings peeked through them, brightening the gloomy norm in the interim.

Meanwhile, gentle raindrops patted on the rooftop of the transparent umbrella, as they thoroughly gliding down it. Not concentrating on any of the ongoings around her, Nile was drowning in her own contradictions standing in the walking path of the field holding a very serious and agitated portray on her face. Not untill when she flinched with some several shakes on her shoulder.

"Oh my god! Nile, have you gone deaf?"

She darted her knotted eyes to the side who nearly blowed up her ear. Before parting her mouth to say something she held a deadly gaze on the person for a good couple of seconds.

"You didn't have to shout out my name like that and I'm not deaf okay?"

"But I've been calling you out from a far like thousand times but you just seemed so lost and I got no choices but shout into your ear."

The person who was wrapped up with his midnight navy blue raincoat, stuck his tongue out and grinned apologetically. But Nile didn't get along and looked away. Surveying the temper on her face, the man stopped grinning.

"Hmm, looks like the weather is really bad today. Tell me, what happened?"

He turned her by the arms to face him while her sullen eyes were only speaking rage. She moved his hands off of her and stared across the field again. The man tilted his head first then stood in front of her to take a better view.

"Nile?"

"I'm not in the mood for talking Hobi."

"Okay don't talk just spare me with some body language so that I can understand, okay?"

"Hobi, I said I'm not in the mood for talking let alone joking around."

Exasperation laced along with her every retorts. Hobi tried to sterile the reason behind her anger management while rubbing the edge of his chin, concerned. Suddenly the significant popped up in his brain like a notification and in accordance he gently placed his hands on her shoulder and looked down at her with a soft gleam.

"The result's out?"

Nile looked up at him carrying the pale look then again hung her head low and nodded slowly.

"And you got-"

"I got the second place." She cut him through his sentence and rolled her eyes for getting an undesirable result. On the contrary, Hobi's eyes shone with utter happiness as he couldn't help but suppressing his joy and hovered to express them right away.

"Congratulations! I'm so proud of you babe!"

He immediately pulled her for a hug but before crushing her with his embrace he abruptly paused on his action. Remembering that he was wearing a goddamn raincoat which was soaked up all the sprinkling raindrops in it. His sudden excitement crossed her features in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not happy with this Hobi!"

Hobi's proudy smile went down as he saw her displeased form against her results. However, he wasn't surprised at all. Since he knew her so well, well, more likely she was an open book to him. So he nonchalantly went on listening to her complaints.

"I didn't want to be a second placed ballerina, I wanted to be the best! I wanted to hear the 'You've honoured me' from Mrs. Yang! but guess what, Meena gained it and got the first place! Even you always win all of the dance battles. And here I am, always stuck with this bloody second or third pricks! And it's-it's just...UGH!"

She was about to throw the umbrella that wasn't letting her vent out the stored anger properly, or else she would've been doing something destructive, for sure. Hobi noted to himself recalling his similar previous experiences. He relaxed his grip as a sigh leashed out.

"Wanna break something? I mean I won't mind holding the umbrella for you. So yeah?"

She narrowed her eyes as her nostril flared, lips pressed in a thin line, lower jaw thrust forward with clenching teeth. Watched her ferocious face blazing up, Hobi immediately made a transition to convince her with the only treatment.

"O-okay okay! y-you don't have to do that but we can go to the Laryx's you know? Oh-oh I forgot to tell you that they have put 55% discount on the BOSTON CREAM PUFFS YOUR FAVORITE!"

Hobi said in one breath just to lure her with her weakness over the cream puffs of a certain cafeteria where they often hangout. He knew it very well that how Nile always got distracted by this one and only trick. Approximately, no matter how much she being on her temper, she couldn't ignore the Laryx's juicy cream puffs. They could melt her boiling lava like temper in no time just the second the heavenly cream touch her tongue floor.

He could see how Nile's eyes started moving side to side and her red face was losing the extreme strain of anger that is far more enough to burn him entirely. Using the last attempt, not to get trapped in the same tactic she opened her mouth to backfire shooting a fist towards Hobi. With in instant Hobi stepped a back, shielding himself with his hands and quickly added,

"A-and they'll make it 65% since we're the regular customers!"

Lost under the allurement, her triggered shoulder scaled down in defeat as a smoky sigh leapt through. Hobi innerly thanked the cream puffs without showing the glory on his face and excitedly extended his hand for her.

"Sooo, shall we?"

"Hmph!"

"Is that a yes or-"

"C'mon you bloody bitch!"

🍂